BY COLGATE

Colgate® Enamel Health™ Whitening toothpaste helps replenish natural calcium to strengthen tooth enamel, gently polishes teeth so germs are less likely to stick, whitens teeth, fights cavities, and freshens breath.

Benefits

Whitening toothpaste that gently whitens teeth
Strengthens enamel 4x better*
Helps to build stronger, healthy enamel
Replenishes natural calcium and polishes enamel
Helps protect against enamel erosion
Fluoride formula fights cavities
Freshens breath
Clean mint paste flavored toothpaste
*vs. ordinary fluoride toothpaste after three applications in an in-mouth study

Ingredients

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS

Sodium Fluoride (0.24% (0.15% w/v Fluoride Ion))
Anticavity

Titanium Dioxide

Buy on Amazon
Leslie S.
San Antonio
It used to be mildly painful when I would swish water around in my mouth after brushing my teeth. My teeth were sensitive to the cold water. After using this for a few weeks I feel no pain! I’ve found my favorite toothpaste Colgate® ENAMEL HEALTH™ WHITENING Toothpaste Clean Mint
Chelsea C.
Livingston , TN
I usually use crest toothpaste, but this is my next runner up. Usually I get whatever is on sale or whatever I have coupons for. This toothpaste leaves my mouth feeling fresh and keeps my teeth clean with no bad taste.
Sarah V.
Cincinnati, OH
I’ve always had some enamel problems which would cause small cavities. Ever since I started using it I haven’t had one cavity! It also whitens your teeth without damaging enamel! Definitely my favorite toothpaste
Chantelle S.
I love how smooth this makes my teeth and how well it fights bad breath. After using this I feel my mouth is clean and fresh for a long time, not just 20 minutes or so. I have even used this for my seven year olds teeth to help brighten up her permanent teeth. She loves using it too and we both feel it makes a difference. I have purchased this a few times and will continue to do so.
Hazel W.
Started using this after my dentist recommended I use a toothpaste for enamel health. I can’t say I felt much of a difference but my teeth were white so I’m giving 3 stars.
Alisha M.
Recently switched to this toothpaste and I have liked it. Not sure if it really does as it claims but my teeth feel clean so it’s a plus if it
Is really good for enamel
Jen E.
Leesburg , FL
This has been the best toothpaste I have ever used.  It leaves your mouth feeling clean, refreshed, and free of any nasty plaque.  The price runs about the same as any other toothpaste out there.  I really like how my  mouth feels clean and minty when I am done brushing.
Victoria B.
Mission Viejo
This toothpaste is good for me. I have terrible teeth prone to cavities. I got this to try to strengthen the enamel and keep germs off my teeth and gums. It does make my mouth feel clean all day and keep buildup away. It’s not a miracle for my teeth but it does a pretty good job.
Arysbells F.
Miami Gardens, FL
I am such a fan of this toothpaste that I buy it all the time. I have seen such a major difference in my teeth over the course of a few months. Since I started using invisible braces I have been more aware of my teeth and this toothpaste isn't too harsh and tastes minty!
Carrie K.
Scottsdale
Best toothpaste. My fiancé and I use this toothpaste for years and love it. When my fiancé and I first met he used a different one and tired mine and love it and made the switch and has been using ever since. Love the flavor not too minty but still leave fresh breath feel.
Erin R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Has anyone had any bad resukts or has it not kept with what it says?
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Has any body had a problem with this product ?
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
I've never had a problem with Colgate, but is the specific product good does it really work?
ALESHA Z.
National City, CA
Has any one notice its not as strong compare to the other ones?
michelle b.
Columbia, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does the whitening aspect of this toothpaste actually work? thanks!