BY COLGATE #100 in Toothpaste

Colgate® Enamel Health™ Whitening toothpaste helps replenish natural calcium to strengthen tooth enamel, gently polishes teeth so germs are less likely to stick, whitens teeth, fights cavities, and freshens breath.

Benefits

Whitening toothpaste that gently whitens teeth
Strengthens enamel 4x better*
Helps to build stronger, healthy enamel
Replenishes natural calcium and polishes enamel
Helps protect against enamel erosion
Fluoride formula fights cavities
Freshens breath
Clean mint paste flavored toothpaste
*vs. ordinary fluoride toothpaste after three applications in an in-mouth study

Ingredients

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS

Sodium Fluoride (0.24% (0.15% w/v Fluoride Ion))
Anticavity

Buy on Amazon
Monica T.
Monument, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This toothpaste was recommended to me by my dentist, and it is a decent product. It is a very reasonable price and does a good job of making your breath stay fresh and teeth white. It does have a bit of a grainy texture and a bit of a baking soda tastes to it, but I think the benefits totally outweigh the drawbacks.
Arysbells F.
Miami Gardens, FL
I am such a fan of this toothpaste that I buy it all the time. I have seen such a major difference in my teeth over the course of a few months. Since I started using invisible braces I have been more aware of my teeth and this toothpaste isn't too harsh and tastes minty!
Leslie S.
San Antonio
It used to be mildly painful when I would swish water around in my mouth after brushing my teeth. My teeth were sensitive to the cold water. After using this for a few weeks I feel no pain! I’ve found my favorite toothpaste Colgate® ENAMEL HEALTH™ WHITENING Toothpaste Clean Mint
Chelsea C.
Livingston, TN
I usually use crest toothpaste, but this is my next runner up. Usually I get whatever is on sale or whatever I have coupons for. This toothpaste leaves my mouth feeling fresh and keeps my teeth clean with no bad taste.
Wendy N.
I really like the fact that it is supposed to protect your enamel which is important with my sensitive teeth. I have been purchasing for several months at walmart. I am satisfied but do not notice much whitening
Josey C.
Peru, IN
My teeth feel really clean when I use this. I’ve recently switched from crest and haven’t had any complaints. The taste is good and doesn’t stay minty forever so if you eat after you can actually taste the food.
Sarah V.
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’ve always had some enamel problems which would cause small cavities. Ever since I started using it I haven’t had one cavity! It also whitens your teeth without damaging enamel! Definitely my favorite toothpaste
Chantelle S.
I love how smooth this makes my teeth and how well it fights bad breath. After using this I feel my mouth is clean and fresh for a long time, not just 20 minutes or so. I have even used this for my seven year olds teeth to help brighten up her permanent teeth. She loves using it too and we both feel it makes a difference. I have purchased this a few times and will continue to do so.
Olivia D.
Astoria, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’ve been using this toothpaste for months now and it really has made my enamel health way better. My teeth are not nearly as sensitive as they used to be and they stay cleaner longer which i appreciate
Hazel W.
Started using this after my dentist recommended I use a toothpaste for enamel health. I can’t say I felt much of a difference but my teeth were white so I’m giving 3 stars.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Has any body had a problem with this product ?
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
I've never had a problem with Colgate, but is the specific product good does it really work?
Erin R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Has anyone had any bad resukts or has it not kept with what it says?
michelle b.
Columbia, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does the whitening aspect of this toothpaste actually work? thanks!
Ellie C.
To those who have tried out this tooth paste, how is it working in terms of enamel health since it is marketed toward that.