Colgate® Enamel Health™ Multi-Protection Toothpaste uploaded by Elena K.Colgate® Enamel Health™ Multi-Protection Toothpaste uploaded by Brianda B.

BY COLGATE

Colgate® Enamel HealthMulti-Protection toothpaste helps strengthen tooth enamel & replenish natural calcium, helps build increasing protection against sensitivity (with continued use), gently whitens teeth, fights cavities, and freshens breath.

• Strengthens enamel 4x better*
  • Helps to build stronger, healthy enamel
  • Replenishes natural calcium and polishes enamel
  • Helps protect against enamel erosion
  • Helps build increasing protection against tooth sensitivity (with continued used)
  • Fluoride formula fights cavities
  • Freshens breath
  • Cool mint gel flavored toothpaste

Journey P.
Los Angeles
I have been using this product for about 10 days. I loved it from the 1st wash. My whole mouth felt so clean. I noticed that My teeth felt a little smoother at first wash. But my teeth now feel a lot smoother now. I really feel like its doing what its supposed to do. I like the flavor...not very minty but its good. I chose this toothpaste because I drink coffee and want to prevent staining. I am really hoping this one will do the trick. I do recommend this toothpaste to all those who want to protect their teeth.
Megan A.
I recently saw this at the Dollar Tree and thought, why not give it a try? This is probably now my favorite toothpaste! I've only had it a few days so far but I love the way it makes my teeth feeling after brushing. My teeth are so smooth and look great. And for $1?!? I'll take it!!
Crystal P.
I bought a sample size of this toothpaste. It was decent. I like the taste of the paste and I enjoyed using it. I might get the sensitive teeth version of this to be honest. But good product!
Jessica N.
Raynham, MA
Hands down my favorite toothpaste. I always bounce around testing different ones because I'm always willing to try and see what works best. Once I tried this, nothing compares! It definitely does what it says, it polishes your teeth and they feel so clean! Now I'm not exactly sure the different types of this ex sensitive etc but the original was really great!
cheyenne w.
United States
I love Colgate Enamel Health Multi-Protection Toothpaste! This is amazing toothpaste, it feels great while using, leaves me with fresh and clean breath and has helped with sensitivity, so I think it must really work on helping your enamel. I only tried it because of a great deal, but it is seriously awesome!
Elena F.
This toothpaste is my favorite. I like how fresh it leaves your teeth after brushing. I’m a repeat user a lot. Bought this at my local grocery store. I think It works great to other brands that may cost more. I do recommend this product to everyone.
Aubrey B.
This is definitely not my favorite formula. I usually love Colgate. I usually use Colgate total. But, this formula really burns my gums and tongue every time I use it. I may just be sensitive to the mint but I don't recommend it for sensitive mouths.
Gwendolyn V.
Monee, IL
I have used Colgate most of my life and only stopped when Crest introduced a line of products that helped protect your tooth's enamel. But once Colgate introduced these products I went right back to them they help with tooth sensitivity and prevention of cavities. My daughter has a condition that causes her enamel to be weak and this helps her a great deal - no cavities.
Betty V.
Dalton , GA
At First when I first started using Colgate toothpaste, they were good. a couple of month ago I stopped using the toothpaste. I feel like it's doing the opposite of what it says on the box. I feel like every time I used it, it left my teeth yellow. I would not recommend it. I really can see the differences between now and back when I used it.
Dulcia P.
San Antonio, TX
I have been testing a few different toothpastes over the course of the past couple of years and this one has blown every single one out of the water. It really makes my teeth visibly whiter within just a few days and I can feel the strength in them when I chew foods, compared to before using. I really do think this toothpaste produces results.
Aiyanna T.
Darlington, SC
Do this toothpaste really help the enamel?
Kathy M.