Personal CareEye, Ear, & OralOral CareColgate
Colgate Enamel Health Mouthwash, Alcohol-Free

Colgate® Enamel Health™ Mouthwash, Alcohol-Free

Colgate Enamel Health MOUTHWASH, ALCOHOL FREE

Which mouth wash is better to use Listerine Mouthwash Cool Mint for Bad Breath, Plaque & Gingivitis 250ml 8.5oz (1-Pack) or [product:colgate-enamel-healthtm-mouthwash] ?
Can this mouthwash help with mouth ulcers?
Does it leave a burning feeling?
Start your review of Colgate® Enamel Health™ Mouthwash, Alcohol-Free!
Jennie S.
Greenfield, IN
Colgate® Enamel Health™ Mouthwash, Alcohol-Free uploaded by Jennie S.
I had braces on my teeth as an adult so I am obsessed with keeping them in good shape. Colgate is such a great brand and this mouth wash has a great minty taste. I haven’t heard any complaints from my dentist! 🦷 [product:colgate-enamel-health-mouthwash]
Christina B.
Keno Oregon
Colgate® Enamel Health™ Mouthwash, Alcohol-Free uploaded by Christina B.
Colgate® Enamel Health™ Mouthwash, Alcohol-Free Absolutely love this mouthwash! Great tasting and long lasting freshness! #freshbreath #oralhealth #hygene #smile #kissme #pearlywhites #floss'n #mintyclean
Chelsea F.
greensburg, IN
This is the best mouthwash I’ve ever used. I have bought it over and over again. It is very effective and leaves my teeth feeling clean and strong. It has a great taste and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Paige B.
Los Angeles, CA
Colgate® Enamel Health™ Mouthwash, Alcohol-Free uploaded by Paige B.
This is what I've been searching for, for years. I absolutely love this stuff! And highly recommend you to try if your looking for a strong mouthwash with jam packed benefits without the burning sensation!!
Kristen C.
I love the fresh feeling after using this product. I use it twice a day; once in the morning and once at night. It has become my favorite mouthwash. It has no alcohol so it doesn't burn. I truly believe this product works. I will be buying again.
keshawn D.
Hands down best mouth wash I've ever used you see results right away no exaggeration
Theresa B.
Hattiesburg, MS
I got this amazing Colgate Enamel Health mouthwash compliments of Influenster , i already buy it because i love it !! It is always on hand and it is not like others that i have tried and burn your mouth with alcoholic , it leaves a fresh clean feeling all day and it can not get any better then that !
ADiel B.
Richmond, VA
Colgate® Enamel Health™ Mouthwash, Alcohol-Free uploaded by ADiel B.
I’m not the biggest fan of this mouthwash. It doesn’t have alcohol in it which means it doesn’t really burn which is nice but it also makes me wonder about it’s effectiveness. I don’t like the flavor it’s kinda weird to me. This isn’t something I would look to purchase again unless it was on a very good sale.
Ashley W.
I use this mouthwash twice daily and it keeps my enamel strong, which in turn, keeps my teeth white. I love how minty fresh my mouth feels after use and it's completely affordable and accessible at almost grocery stores.
Rebecka L.
Prairieville, LA
Love this for my sensitive teeth! I have a hard time finding things that won't irritate my mouth and this works perfectly.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...