BY COLGATE #17 in Mouthwash

Colgate® Enamel Health™ Anticavity Fluoride Mouthwash strengthens enamel even where brushing may miss. It helps replenish natural calcium back into enamel and reverse enamel softening to help prevent cavities. This mouthwash has a sparkling fresh mint flavor to help freshen your breath. To promote healthy teeth, use after brushing with Colgate® Enamel Health™ toothpaste and toothbrush.

Colgate® Enamel Health™ Sparkling Fresh Mint Anticavity Fluoride Mouthwash:

· Strengthens enamel even where brushing may miss with fluoride

· Helps replenish natural calcium back into enamel

· Reverses enamel softening to help prevent cavities

· Freshens breath

· Alcohol free

• Does it leave a burning feeling?2 Answers
  • Why does this mouthwash have a weird blue tint? Is it artificial?2 Answers
  • If i have really sensitive teeth is this a good mouthwash for me ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
Love this mouthwash.  Not very strong though.  This one has no alcohol so I feel like it does not have the greatest cleaning power.  Has an odd taste if only using this mouthwash alone without brushing your teeth.  Give it a shot though if you do not like that burning alcohol feel.
Kayla H.
Conyers
Was very helpful to me. Helps my teeth get nice and whiter every day. It is better than all the other products. I always buy this product because it is amazing. I use this product 3 times a day. I would definitely recommend this to others... The only down side was the taste is really spicy.
Maria B.
I really like this product because while I'm getting total care from plaque, cavity, bad breath defense it also protects my enamel. I'm a big coffee drinker and know that certain acidic foods can harm the enamel, so having all the protection I need in one bottle is a must have for me.
Serena thomson 🍯.
Staten Island, NY
This product really makes yore teeth feel fresh. the pro is that it cleans you’re whole mouth giving it a feeling of being cleanse and of it being minty fresh. there’s no cons. i was satisfied overall !
Keri D.
Starke, FL
This is a good mouth rinse. I purchase after constantly seeing stuff about your enamel and get nervous, does it work for enamel health Idk I’m not a dentist but it does leave my mouth super fresh and seems to last for a while after using! Would purchase again in the future.
Ms L.
Calumet Park, IL
This is a pretty good mouth wash. I like it a lot but what I don't like is the fact that it leaves a taste in my mouth and i can't drink or eat anything for about an hour after using this. Overall will I buy again? Maybe and I say maybe because of its benefits for my teeth.
Robyn Z.
Raymore, MO
I purchased this mouthwash at Walmart. The packaging is easy to read and not overwhelming. It is priced reasonably. I used this mouthwash twice a day for 2 months. It never burned, has a strong but pleasant taste! I would recommend this mouthwash to friends and family!
Kristen C.
I love the fresh feeling after using this product. I use it twice a day; once in the morning and once at night. It has become my favorite mouthwash. It has no alcohol so it doesn't burn. I truly believe this product works. I will be buying again.
Kamish L.
Aurora, IL
I like this mouthwash because it leaves my breath smelling super fresh and clean, also I feel like my teeth look so white after I use it. I don’t buy it too often because the big bottle last me for a while, but I highly recommend it!
Faith B.
Muskegon
My favorite brand to buy mouth wash! It has a nice minty fresh taste and feels like it cleans your teeth really well. I use mine twice daily, at night and in the morning. I will definitely be buying again, it's a product I can't live without!
Ayanna W.
Does this product leave an burning feeling in your mouth because I rather something that's soothing rather than burning
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
How is the taste?
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
If you have children, do they like this product?