BY COLGATE #6 in Mouthwash

Colgate® Enamel Health™ Anticavity Fluoride Mouthwash strengthens enamel even where brushing may miss. It helps replenish natural calcium back into enamel and reverse enamel softening to help prevent cavities. This mouthwash has a sparkling fresh mint flavor to help freshen your breath. To promote healthy teeth, use after brushing with Colgate® Enamel Health™ toothpaste and toothbrush.

Colgate® Enamel Health™ Sparkling Fresh Mint Anticavity Fluoride Mouthwash:

· Strengthens enamel even where brushing may miss with fluoride

· Helps replenish natural calcium back into enamel

· Reverses enamel softening to help prevent cavities

· Freshens breath

Buy on Amazon
LEAR17497 Isabella P.
LEAR17497 Isabella P.
Miami, Florida
My husband uses a mouthwash more than I, so I asked his opinion as well when writing this review. My experience with this mouthwash wasn't great. I couldn't get past the flavor which was quite strong and unpleasant. Castor oil is one of the ingredients and I believe that's what I was tasting. As a result, I couldn't use it.

My husband has no issue with the flavor and said it seems to work just as well as his preferred brand, Listerine. His teeth seem to be doing fine with the anti-cavity formula but only long term use will be the determining factor.

Overall, we found that between the flavor and lack of alcohol, this may not suit our needs quite as well as a different brand. However, if you're looking for alcohol-free, my husband said this is a good alternative.
LeAnna J.
LeAnna J.
Saint Louis, MO
When I switched to invisalign and found out that I would need to use mouthwash after every meal, I groaned. I've never been a fan and never used it regularly.

After extensive research I stumbled on this Colgate Total brand, and although all of their colorful varieties are alcohol-free, this is by far my favorite. The "burn" is mild enough that I am able to tolerate a full 45 second rinse, and the taste is smooth and evaporates only a few minutes after use. It leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean without an overwhelming taste that destroys the rest of my morning.

The purple color is also fun and helps keep the product attractive to the kids.
Hannah E.
Hannah E.
The Colgate Enamel Health Mouthwash is a great finisher to my dental routine. The taste is fairly mild to me, and definitely not as strong as something like Listerine. I use a small amount (poured into cap) and swish around then spit out. My teeth and mouth feel very clean after brushing, flossing, and using this mouthwash. According to the instructions, you should not eat or drink anything for 30 minutes after use - something that's not a problem for me since I use this prior to bedtime. I have used this also in the morning and enjoyed very minty fresh breath.
Michelae H.
Michelae H.
Indianapolis, IN
I don't usually buy name brand mouthwash. I try to stretch my coins by buying store brand. I had a coupon for this mouthwash, so decided to try it. It's a little pricey; about $4.50. It left my mouth with a nice, minty freshness, and it didn't burn or tingle too harshly. My teeth felt really smooth after using this mouthwash. My mouth felt fresher longer, too. I took away a star because it left my mouth with a weird, coated type of feeling. It was weird and hard to ignore.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Glendale, AZ
I have some issues with having weak enamel so I added this enamel strengthening mouthwash to my routine. Overall I really like the mouthwash, it works well and doesn't burn my mouth. Leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean. Haven't noticed any significant difference in my enamel but I would say overall with a combination of flouride toothpaste and mouthwash I have had less sensitivity when eating cold or sweet food items.
Kristen V.
Kristen V.
Gilbert, Az
Got this on clearance at target so I bought it to try, great product but I usually get mouthwash at the dollar store now because all brands are too expensive for what it is. It's literally like spitting money down the drain so I've gone cheap with my selection & my dental health is still great according to my dentist. This product is ok, but not outstanding enough to make me spend more money for it.
Ariel S.
Ariel S.
Mesa, AZ
I bought this mouthwash along with the Colgate Enamel Health Toothpaste. I drink a lot of tea and coffee that can break down the enamel on my teeth. Since using this mouthwash my mouth feels cleaner and breath stays fresher longer. Even my dentist commented on how healthy my teeth looked. Very pleased with this mouthwash I just wish it came in a bigger size!
Noemi P.
Noemi P.
Watsonville, CA
I generally like colgate mouthwash products and this one is another good option. I was intrigued by the enamel health properties, though it is hard to judge the true effectiveness of that property in routine use. The flavor is pleasant without being overwhelming and has the great benefit of being alcohol free.
Lorena H.
Lorena H.
At first, the mouthwash was great. I liked how the blue lines that came out told me it cleaned. After a while it didn't do that anymore, so I wasn't as amused. I like it because it leaves my breath smelling good, but I usually got this sticky, white goo in my mouth. Not sure if by the mouthwash or toothpaste.
Aia Camille R.
Aia Camille R.
I love this mouthwash because it not just give you that fresh breath but it keeps your enamel healthy! It is not too strong but it is made just right for you. It doesn't have that alcoholish-taste! I am very satisfied with this product. I do love this one and would recommend it to family and friends!
Ayanna W.
Ayanna W.
Does this product leave an burning feeling in your mouth because I rather something that's soothing rather than burning
Brooklyn, NY
How is the taste?
Dana M.
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
If you have children, do they like this product?