BY COLGATE

Helps protect against sensitivity Helps repair weakened enamel Helps protect against cavities Colgate Enamel Health Mineral Repair Toothpaste helps repair weakened enamel with vital minerals, such as natural calcium, to promote stronger, healthy enamel. It also helps provide protection against sensitivity and cavities, in addition to providing whitening and fresh breath benefits. Helps: Repair Weakened Enamel with Vital Minerals Provide 24/7 Sensitivity Protection with Continued Twice Daily Use Whitens Teeth Fight Cavities Freshen Breath

Alexandria W.
Van nuys, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff works great but it burns like a you know what I can only use a small amount ,because it really burns. But it keeps my teeth really clean and my mouth fresh for hours and I'm a smoke .
Lauren S.
Woodbridge , VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Colgate enamel health mineral repair toothpaste is so nice. I am a repeat user of Colgate enamel health. I use this toothpaste every day at night and it meets my expectations. I will buy this again and and again. Colgate® ENAMEL HEALTH™ MINERAL REPAIR Toothpaste Mint Burst
Dana L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My favorite toothpaste. It’s fresh, my mouth feels clean, & most importantly it doesn’t dry my mouth/lips out. That last part is pretty common with other whitening toothpastes for me. Highly recommend.
Aleeya Z.
I drink A LOT of coffee. And I recently noticed my teeth have been weakening. I have used the other enamel health products and I really liked them but I felt my teeth needed a little more help. The mineral repair is really helping to strengthen my enamel. I have only been using for a few days and I can already feel the difference. The mint flavor is great too. I would really like to see what other mineral repair options they come out with. I am willing to try all of them.
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This just might be my favorite new tooth paste. It helped with my tooth sensitivity and there was a noticeable difference in whiteness after about a week of use. Plus, I always have that "just left the dentist" feeling after brushing. Would definitely recommend if you have soft or sensitive spots on your teeth!
KM S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My boyfriend drinks a lot of coffee, and he mentioned that his teeth has become weak from it. Other toothpastes just didn't make him feel better. So we tried this one, and he says his teeth doesn't have that weak feeling when he eats or drinks coffee.
Ashley S.
Altoona, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've been using this for about 2 weeks now and have noticed a bit of whitening. I drink a lot of tea, so my teeth are slightly discolored. To find a product that truly whites is awesome in itself. However, I haven't noticed a reduction in sensitivity. This has a light mint flavor and foams really well. Reasonably priced.
aliicia S.
Haven't noticed much of a difference sadly with my sensitivity also doesn't do much to help whiten teeth either
Has anyone used this for white spots on teeth?