BY COLGATE #50 in Mouthwash

Colgate® Enamel Health Alcohol Free Mouthwash helps to replenish natural calcium back into tooth enamel.

Benefits

• Helps replenish natural calcium back into enamel
  • Strengthens enamel to help prevent cavities, even where brushing may miss
  • Freshens breath with sparkling fresh mint flavor

Ingredients

Sodium Fluoride, water, glycerin, propylene glycol, sorbitol, poloxamer 338, poloxamer 407, flavor, PEG-40 castor oil, phosphoric acid, sodium saccharin, cetylpyridinium chloride, disodium phosphate, potassium sorbate, sucralose, FD&C green no.3.

• Does it leave a burning feeling?2 Answers
  • Why does this mouthwash have a weird blue tint? Is it art...2 Answers
  • If i have really sensitive teeth is this a good mouthwash...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kayla H.
Conyers
Was very helpful to me. Helps my teeth get nice and whiter every day. It is better than all the other products. I always buy this product because it is amazing. I use this product 3 times a day. I would definitely recommend this to others... The only down side was the taste is really spicy.
Maria B.
I really like this product because while I'm getting total care from plaque, cavity, bad breath defense it also protects my enamel. I'm a big coffee drinker and know that certain acidic foods can harm the enamel, so having all the protection I need in one bottle is a must have for me.
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
Love this mouthwash.  Not very strong though.  This one has no alcohol so I feel like it does not have the greatest cleaning power.  Has an odd taste if only using this mouthwash alone without brushing your teeth.  Give it a shot though if you do not like that burning alcohol feel.
Serena thomson 🍯.
Staten Island, NY
This product really makes yore teeth feel fresh. the pro is that it cleans you’re whole mouth giving it a feeling of being cleanse and of it being minty fresh. there’s no cons. i was satisfied overall !
Keri D.
Starke, FL
This is a good mouth rinse. I purchase after constantly seeing stuff about your enamel and get nervous, does it work for enamel health Idk I’m not a dentist but it does leave my mouth super fresh and seems to last for a while after using! Would purchase again in the future.
Ms L.
Calumet Park, IL
This is a pretty good mouth wash. I like it a lot but what I don't like is the fact that it leaves a taste in my mouth and i can't drink or eat anything for about an hour after using this. Overall will I buy again? Maybe and I say maybe because of its benefits for my teeth.
Robyn Z.
Raymore, MO
I purchased this mouthwash at Walmart. The packaging is easy to read and not overwhelming. It is priced reasonably. I used this mouthwash twice a day for 2 months. It never burned, has a strong but pleasant taste! I would recommend this mouthwash to friends and family!
Leisha W.
Mesa
Fresh mint taste, while avoiding any pain with sensitivity. This is now the only brand of mouthwash I use. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for some assistance with their teeth. I've paired it with their Colgate enamel health: sensitivity relief toothpaste, and I have been extremely pleased with the results
Kristen C.
I love the fresh feeling after using this product. I use it twice a day; once in the morning and once at night. It has become my favorite mouthwash. It has no alcohol so it doesn't burn. I truly believe this product works. I will be buying again.
Faith B.
Muskegon
My favorite brand to buy mouth wash! It has a nice minty fresh taste and feels like it cleans your teeth really well. I use mine twice daily, at night and in the morning. I will definitely be buying again, it's a product I can't live without!
Ayanna W.
Does this product leave an burning feeling in your mouth because I rather something that's soothing rather than burning
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
How is the taste?
Dana M.
Buffalo, Ny
If you have children, do they like this product?