Colgate Enamel Health Whitening Toothpaste, Sensitivity Relief, 5.5 Ounce (Pack of 2)

BY COLGATE

Colgate enamel health sensitivity relief has a unique -action formula that strengthens and smoothes weakened enamel to make it healthier. The gentle formula contains potassium nitrate to help build increasing protection against sensitivity, while... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Heather M.
Cincinnati, OH
I recently started using this toothpaste. It is a little more expensive than most, but it has a ton of added benefits! Not only does it prevent cavities, but it also whitens your teeth and help keep your enamel strong! This is so important because of all the acidic coffee I drink. I could honestly see a slight difference in the color of my teeth (I would have liked to see more, but it is only a toothpaste). I also love how this makes my teeth feel extra smooth and clean after using! I would recommend this versatile product to just about anyone who wants to eliminate a product or two!
Stephanie O.
I don't know if it's just me or not, but my gums used to get a little bloody after every rinse, but since I have begun using this toothpaste I hardly ever bleed, plus it never leaves that ugly after taste, I do pay a little more, but it's worth it!
Tiana B.
Does not have your mouth feeling like it is clean. I use it after I brush with something else first to clean then follow up with this one. I have never tried any other type of enamel health tooth paste.
Kelsey T.
Calera, AL
I use this because I have sensitive teeth and I am always wanting to whiten my teeth, I do like it but I like the crest sensitive better. I don't feel like this one makes my mouth feel as fresh as Crest does. I would recommend for people to try both of them.
Bambi T.
Maysville, NC
My children love this toothpaste. They have increased their brushing sence I brought this into the house and the seem to like the taste better then our last brand. Works well and they dont complain about their teeth feeling sensitive any longer. The dentist is pleased and so is mom.
Sara K.
Campbellsvlle, KY
This is my all time FAVORITE tooth paste! I severely sensitive teeth, and this doesn't cause pain or soreness after use. I highly recommend this if you have sensitive teeth.
Holli O.
This toothpaste is perfect for my sensitive teeth. It gives my teeth the protection they need for the day and leaves my breath minty fresh. I haven't quite noticed a difference in whitening, however. :(
Haley W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have absolutely no enamel on my teeth, that's just the way they were made. So I'm constantly trying new "enamel health" toothpastes, and so far, this one has been my favorite.
Nicole E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favorite toothpaste. I love the clean mint flavor. The mint flavor is not superstrong. It seems to help whiten my teeth. Does not like my teeth feel sensitive.
Marisela A.
Scottsbluff, NE
This toothpaste is amazing! It honestly helps for those who are highly sensitive, I have missing filling from the backs of my front teeth and never feel any pain or discomfort from using this. With other toothpastes it just depends some may help but not as much as this one with sensitivity or with whitening. Which this one does an amazing job of keeping your teeth fresh and bright.