Personal CareEye, Ear, & OralOral CareColgate
Enamel Health Toothpaste 4 Oz Mineral Repair

Colgate Enamel Health Toothpaste 4 Oz Mineral Repair

Helps repair weakened tooth enamel with Colgate Enamel Health NEW MINERAL REPAIR TOOTHPASTE, a remineralizing toothpaste with sensitivity protection.

Has anyone used this for white spots on teeth?
Start your review of Colgate Enamel Health Toothpaste 4 Oz Mineral Repair!
Kristine S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
My boyfriend drinks a lot of coffee, and he mentioned that his teeth has become weak from it. Other toothpastes just didn't make him feel better. So we tried this one, and he says his teeth doesn't have that weak feeling when he eats or drinks coffee.
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This just might be my favorite new tooth paste. It helped with my tooth sensitivity and there was a noticeable difference in whiteness after about a week of use. Plus, I always have that "just left the dentist" feeling after brushing. Would definitely recommend if you have soft or sensitive spots on your teeth!
Aleeya Z.
Mcadoo, PA
I drink A LOT of coffee. And I recently noticed my teeth have been weakening. I have used the other enamel health products and I really liked them but I felt my teeth needed a little more help. The mineral repair is really helping to strengthen my enamel. I have only been using for a few days and I can already feel the difference. The mint flavor is great too. I would really like to see what other mineral repair options they come out with. I am willing to try all of them.
Julie E.
Omaha, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I received this from the dentist & yuck. First off it foams up soooo much it’s like you have a mouth full of shaving cream. Then the after taste is salty. I’m not sure if anything else works on it but not a fan.
I love this toothpaste! It's definitely up there as one of my favorite toothpaste. I like the taste of it and I like that it protects my enamel I eat a lot of acid foods such as fruits. So this helps make my enamel stronger for when my PH level in my mouth is off!
Kelsey L.
Alexandria , LA
Purchased at: Walmart
This toothpaste is amazing! It was my go to for the longest. The store I used to buy it from doesn’t carry it much anymore. But it’s a great toothpaste!
Alexandria W.
Van Nuys, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff works great but it burns like a you know what I can only use a small amount ,because it really burns. But it keeps my teeth really clean and my mouth fresh for hours and I'm a smoke .
aliicia S.
Haven't noticed much of a difference sadly with my sensitivity also doesn't do much to help whiten teeth either
Lauren S.
Woodbridge , VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Colgate enamel health mineral repair toothpaste is so nice. I am a repeat user of Colgate enamel health. I use this toothpaste every day at night and it meets my expectations. I will buy this again and and again. Colgate Enamel Health Toothpaste 4 Oz Mineral Repair
Dana L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My favorite toothpaste. It’s fresh, my mouth feels clean, & most importantly it doesn’t dry my mouth/lips out. That last part is pretty common with other whitening toothpastes for me. Highly recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...