Colgate Enamel Health Sensitivity Relief Toothpaste uploaded by Bre J.Colgate Enamel Health Sensitivity Relief Toothpaste uploaded by guera m.Colgate Enamel Health Sensitivity Relief Toothpaste uploaded by Holly M.

BY COLGATE

Colgate enamel health sensitivity relief has a unique action formula that strengthens and smoothes weakened enamel to make it healthier. The gentle formula contains potassium nitrate to help build increasing protection against sensitivity*, while fighting cavities and freshening breath. Colgate enamel health sensitivity relief helps replenish natural calcium to strengthen enamel and gently polishes so germs are less likely to stick. * with continued twice-daily brushing.

Colgate Enamel Health Sensitivity Relief Toothpaste
  • "i'm sorry guys but i don't highly recommend this brand, it doesn't really clean strong stains like crest and it could be bad for your health , I don't trust it..." in 1 review
  • "I have really sensitive teeth and this toothe paste is amazing!" in 1 review
  • "Love this toothpaste just recently started using it and I'm loving it I would definitely recommend it" in 1 review
  • "It really helps with sensitivity but it also felt as if it did a good job with cleaning." in 1 review
Christi A.
Ottumwa, IA
I eat a lot of citrus, which leaves my enamel weak and my teeth incredibly sensitive. Limes are my favorite fruit but there was a period in my life where I couldn't eat them due to the damage they did to my teeth. I finally found this and it's helped a lot. I can now eat limes happily again.
Trista O.
Review for: 4.0Oz more...
I have receding gum issues and sensitive teeth. I found this toothpaste a few months ago and I'm. It sure I'll ever use anything else. I love how gentle it is on my gums and teeth and how clean and fresh my teeth and mouth feel after using. My sensitivity is not nearly as severe either. Great buy!
Holly M.
Taylor Mill, KY
I received this toothpaste as a gift it claims that it sensitivity relief and I have used it two times the taste is not a normal toothpaste minty taste it’s like a bland weird taste but it is sensitive it does work with sensitivity so it doesn’t meet my expectations and I am satisfied with this product in overall I would recommend it to anyone with sensitive teeth
Serena C.
Aiken, SC
I was having a sensitivity problem when I was brushing. My dentist recommended a sensitive toothpaste so I tried this. I would recommend this to anyone that has sensitive teeth. Thus is gentle on the teeth but strong enough to feel like your mouth is clean. You can find this virtually everywhere. It runs around $3.00.
Try it! You will feel a big difference.
This line by colgate is one of my favorites. This sensitive teeth one is another great toothpaste for Enamel health by Colgate. My hubs feel the difference in one week, after switching to this. He says his teeth feel stronger and less sensitive.
Daritza L.
I prefer this kind than the other toothpastes. it is very refreshing and leaves clean feeling in your mouth. I switched to this toothpaste after I lost my cavity filling and liquids were giving me a cool sensation in the area. this toothpastw definitely helped a lot! I got my cavity filling and will continue to use this toothpaste.
Laura A.
I used Sensodyne and ProNamel for years, but I found it to yellow my teeth slowly and didn't help with whitening. This toothpaste has been keeping my teeth very white and clean in between dental cleanings. I like the way it lathers and a little goes a long way!
Jess M.
Grand Rapids , MI
This is the one toothpaste I have actually bought more then once. The flavor is refreshing, I feel like it does a good job cleaning my teeth and I haven't noticed them being as sensitive lately. I will keep buying this product!
Ashley F.
Oak Point, TX
For whatever reason, this is the best tasting toothpaste I've ever tasted. The combo of enamel protection with sensitivity relief is the combo I need for daily use. This has helped with my sensitivity.
Rachel S.
I have very sensitive teeth to fruit, citrus and ice. My dentist recommended I start using this and while my sensitivity hasn't gone away it definitely helps. I would definitely recommend it 👍
Nadya G.
South Houston, TX
How many times do you brush your teeth?
Dolly S.
Bentonville , AR
Did you like this product?