Colgate Enamel Health Cool Mint Toothpaste uploaded by Elena K.

BY COLGATE

Find oral care products at Target.com! Colgate Enamel Health Cool Mint Toothpaste - 4 oz

• Do this toothpaste really help the enamel?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Elena F.
This toothpaste is my favorite. I like how fresh it leaves your teeth after brushing. I’m a repeat user a lot. Bought this at my local grocery store. I think It works great to other brands that may cost more. I do recommend this product to everyone.
Crystal P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought a sample size of this toothpaste. It was decent. I like the taste of the paste and I enjoyed using it. I might get the sensitive teeth version of this to be honest. But good product!
Samantha D.
Bossier
Being pregnant I really wanted something that could restore and help my teeth retain nutrients. This product has really been helping my with my enamel and it's brought out the most radiant shade of white my teeth have ever been. Thank you Colgate!!
Jessica N.
Raynham, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Hands down my favorite toothpaste. I always bounce around testing different ones because I'm always willing to try and see what works best. Once I tried this, nothing compares! It definitely does what it says, it polishes your teeth and they feel so clean! Now I'm not exactly sure the different types of this ex sensitive etc but the original was really great!
Aubrey B.
This is definitely not my favorite formula. I usually love Colgate. I usually use Colgate total. But, this formula really burns my gums and tongue every time I use it. I may just be sensitive to the mint but I don't recommend it for sensitive mouths.
Gwendolyn V.
Monee, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have used Colgate most of my life and only stopped when Crest introduced a line of products that helped protect your tooth's enamel. But once Colgate introduced these products I went right back to them they help with tooth sensitivity and prevention of cavities. My daughter has a condition that causes her enamel to be weak and this helps her a great deal - no cavities.
Betty V.
Dalton, GA
At First when I first started using Colgate toothpaste, they were good. a couple of month ago I stopped using the toothpaste. I feel like it's doing the opposite of what it says on the box. I feel like every time I used it, it left my teeth yellow. I would not recommend it. I really can see the differences between now and back when I used it.
Dulcia P.
San Antonio, TX
I have been testing a few different toothpastes over the course of the past couple of years and this one has blown every single one out of the water. It really makes my teeth visibly whiter within just a few days and I can feel the strength in them when I chew foods, compared to before using. I really do think this toothpaste produces results.
Kathleen M.
Sedalia, MO
Really liked this toothpaste! It left a great taste in my mouth! It felt very fresh. The boy problem was that after having it for a little bit it, the toothpaste got kinda hard and very grainy. I'm not sure if I would buy this product again just because of how it resulted when it wasn't used in a while.
Ashley-Rahne M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Feels FRESH and CLEAN, and tastes great, too. I used this while on vacation and my mouth felt awesome despite the drastic change in diet. Of course, since we were on vacation, I was a little lax - more acidic sodas and different foods for y body and enamel to process. But this stuff held up and well and did great!
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Do this toothpaste really help the enamel?