Colgate Enamel Health Anticavity Fluoride Sparkling Fresh Mint Mouthwash uploaded by Allison M.Colgate Enamel Health Anticavity Fluoride Sparkling Fresh Mint Mouthwash uploaded by Maricsa R.Colgate Enamel Health Anticavity Fluoride Sparkling Fresh Mint Mouthwash uploaded by Mary K.

BY COLGATE

Colgate Enamel Health Anticavity Fluoride Mouthwash strengthens enamel even where brushing may miss. see more...

Melyssa B.
Barksdale Air Force Base
Review for: Colgate Enamel Health Anticavity Fluoride Sparkling Fresh Mint Mouthwash, 16.9 Ounce more...
I had a problem with getting cavities even when I brushed and flossed daily so I switched to this brand of toothpaste and mouth wash and the next appointment I had no cavities!
Kelly S.
Sacramento, CA
This is great for people who need just a little more benefits from a mouthwash enamel is so important this is found at rite aid not to strong leaves mouth healthier and cleaner
Seny T.
Kernersville , NC
I use this Colgate mouthwash! I really enjoy it and makes my mouth feel very clean and fresh after using! It can be found in most retailers at an affordable price.
Rochelle F.
Richmond , VA
The Colgate Enamel Health Anticavity Fluoride Sparkling Fresh Mint Mouthwash is a daily use mouthwash that leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean. I find the taste to be good and not too overpowering. It does not burn or sting while using which is great. I think that it works well, I don't think that it is a miracle product, but it does what it is supposed to and I like that about it!
Lizzie A.
Allendale, MI
I have horrible enamal so this stuff is a blessing! You can't go wrong with the taste either, it freshens your breath but it isn't like absordky strong or overpowering! Affordable as far as mouthwash goes! Also I buy at target
Kayla Q.
Bethel Park, PA
This mouthwash is great for sensitive teeth. My teeth tend to get really sensitive if I put certain things on them. But this mouthwash does not contribute to that. Helps with enamel too which is great. I trust Colgate with my teeth :)
Meagan M.
Zachary , LA
As someone with semi brittle teeth, my dentist recommended a toothpaste and mouthwash focused on enamel health. It made my teeth feel great but it definitely does not freshenas much as my good old Listerine
jennifer l.
flemington, NJ
The Colgate enamel health is really great on my teeth and the freshness of this mouthwash was wonderful not that over powering taste and tingle that you get in some mouthwash. I recommend this to all that need that enamel help on their teeth because in time it truly does help.
Erin K.
Washington, DC
I used this because I care a lot about my enamel. When my enamel wears down my teethe become overly sensitive. I could tell the difference after using it for about a week. It also is keeps my mouth fresh which is always nice! I was satisfied overall and already bought it again
Dinah P.
Ecorse, MI
I tried this to help restore my enamel especially after braces, whitening and all the acidic foods I eat.  I noticed my teeth aren't as sensitive as they once were.  I really like this and will continue to repurchase.  I recommend this for people with sensitive teeth as well.