Colgate Enamel Health Anticavity Fluoride Sparkling Fresh Mint Mouthwash uploaded by Mary K.Colgate Enamel Health Anticavity Fluoride Sparkling Fresh Mint Mouthwash uploaded by Maricsa R.Colgate Enamel Health Anticavity Fluoride Sparkling Fresh Mint Mouthwash uploaded by Allison M.

BY COLGATE #16 in Mouthwash

Colgate Enamel Health Anticavity Fluoride Mouthwash strengthens enamel even where brushing may miss. see more...

Jessica S.
Morgantown, WV
This is the ONLY Mouthwash i can use that doesn’t burn or effect my sensitive teeth. It has helped sooooo much and I look forward to using it everyday. It doesn’t have an overpowering mint hot feeling like listening and other leading brands do!
Kelly S.
Sacramento, CA
This is great for people who need just a little more benefits from a mouthwash enamel is so important this is found at rite aid not to strong leaves mouth healthier and cleaner
Seny T.
Kernersville, NC
I use this Colgate mouthwash! I really enjoy it and makes my mouth feel very clean and fresh after using! It can be found in most retailers at an affordable price.
Rochelle F.
Richmond, VA
The Colgate Enamel Health Anticavity Fluoride Sparkling Fresh Mint Mouthwash is a daily use mouthwash that leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean. I find the taste to be good and not too overpowering. It does not burn or sting while using which is great. I think that it works well, I don't think that it is a miracle product, but it does what it is supposed to and I like that about it!
Estrella M.
OML i have a serious thing for teeth.I care about my teeth a lot i brush my teeth at least three times a day, floss after i get done eating, and mouthwash. i am not cheap when it comes to my teeth, if people have "ugly" or "bad" teeth it bothers me so much i love this product it helps my mouth feel clean and kills bad breath especially my brother who loves garlic thank god for mouth wash. totally recommend
Lizzie A.
Allendale, MI
I have horrible enamal so this stuff is a blessing! You can't go wrong with the taste either, it freshens your breath but it isn't like absordky strong or overpowering! Affordable as far as mouthwash goes! Also I buy at target
Kayla Q.
Bethel Park, PA
This mouthwash is great for sensitive teeth. My teeth tend to get really sensitive if I put certain things on them. But this mouthwash does not contribute to that. Helps with enamel too which is great. I trust Colgate with my teeth :)
Lauren B.
Pomona, CA
I did enjoy this mouthwash a lot. It was a great smell and it always left my mouth feeling fresh and minty after every use. I have used this product multiple times and I still continue to use it and love it.
Meagan M.
Zachary, LA
As someone with semi brittle teeth, my dentist recommended a toothpaste and mouthwash focused on enamel health. It made my teeth feel great but it definitely does not freshenas much as my good old Listerine
Erin K.
Washington, DC
I used this because I care a lot about my enamel. When my enamel wears down my teethe become overly sensitive. I could tell the difference after using it for about a week. It also is keeps my mouth fresh which is always nice! I was satisfied overall and already bought it again