BY COLGATE

Colgate Enamel Health Active Mineral Repair Toothpaste 4 oz Age Group: Adult. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Dana L.
My favorite toothpaste. It’s fresh, my mouth feels clean, & most importantly it doesn’t dry my mouth/lips out. That last part is pretty common with other whitening toothpastes for me. Highly recommend.
Ashley S.
Altoona, PA
I've been using this for about 2 weeks now and have noticed a bit of whitening. I drink a lot of tea, so my teeth are slightly discolored. To find a product that truly whites is awesome in itself. However, I haven't noticed a reduction in sensitivity. This has a light mint flavor and foams really well. Reasonably priced.
Aleeya Z.
I drink A LOT of coffee. And I recently noticed my teeth have been weakening. I have used the other enamel health products and I really liked them but I felt my teeth needed a little more help. The mineral repair is really helping to strengthen my enamel. I have only been using for a few days and I can already feel the difference. The mint flavor is great too. I would really like to see what other mineral repair options they come out with. I am willing to try all of them.
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw, GA
This just might be my favorite new tooth paste. It helped with my tooth sensitivity and there was a noticeable difference in whiteness after about a week of use. Plus, I always have that "just left the dentist" feeling after brushing. Would definitely recommend if you have soft or sensitive spots on your teeth!
My boyfriend drinks a lot of coffee, and he mentioned that his teeth has become weak from it. Other toothpastes just didn't make him feel better. So we tried this one, and he says his teeth doesn't have that weak feeling when he eats or drinks coffee.