Colgate® DORA the EXPLORER™ Cavity Protection Toothpaste Mild Bubble Fruit® uploaded by Chelsey D.Colgate® DORA the EXPLORER™ Cavity Protection Toothpaste Mild Bubble Fruit® uploaded by yeraldy s.

BY COLGATE

Explore healthy smiles with Dora, when you brush with the Dora the Explorer toothpaste and toothbrushes!

BENEFITS

Helps strengthen and protect tooth enamel from cavities
Mild Bubble Fruit flavour that kids love
Specially designed for kids 2-8
Convenient stand-up tube and flip-top cap

AVAILABLE IN:

Mild Bubble Fruit Flavour

Mackenzie S.
Plymouth, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My daughter loves this toothpaste. It really has a mild flavor to it, so it's tolerable for her (she is 4 years old). I love how the tubes have different characters on them. It really makes for a very appealing product; especially to a toddler! With this toothpaste, it is no longer a battle to get my daughter to brush her teeth. We've tried other flavors, but nothing compares to this one.

I highly recommend this toothpaste if you have a little one. Especially if you haven't found a toothpaste flavor that they are fond of! It is a very affordable option and is really easy to use! I will continue to recommend and we will continue to repurchase this paste!
Denise N.
Great toothpaste for toddlers to use. The flavor was a nice bubblegum and it smelled very good. It keeps the teeth clean, strong, healthy, and away from plaque and grime. This is the only toothpaste I use for my kids. The love the packaging since it has their favorite cartoon character on it.
Jessica D.
Glen Burnie, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I haven't tried the Dora branded toothpaste, but all of the Colgate Kids character toothpastes are the same paste in a different tube. We have used the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Minions kids toothpaste (both of them Mild Bubble Fruit flavor) and my 3yo son loves them! It's always a struggle to brush his teeth and if I use a minty paste, he won't let him come anywhere near his mouth with a toothbrush. I use this to do the real cleaning, and I give him a brush with some of the Colgate toddler training toothpaste to brush the other side of his mouth, then we switch sides. It's the only thing that works for us!
Caurel R.
Vermillion, SD
Both of my young children use this toothpaste. I'm pleased with it, but I do wish it was a bit stronger of a paste. It doesn't seem to get their teeth as clean as I would like (they are both very good brushers), but I do love that the flavor isn't too strong for them! Neither of them are a fan of mint tooth pastes so this has been a great stepping stone on the way there. The mint taste is very mild and mixes well with the bubble fruit flavorings. It doesn't make their mouths sting either which is absolutely a plus.
carla l.
Salem, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really wanted this to be an an amazing toothpaste that would utterly transform my teeth and make them dazzlingly white. Wishful thinking. It's a decent paste, foams a little, tastes ok, but I wasn't overly impressed. There wasn't anything about it that I DISLIKED but it wasn't anything special, either. I might buy it again but it certainly didn't live up to expectations.
Kayla W.
I remember using this type of toothpaste when I was a child. Compared to the toothpaste I use now, I do not like the toothpaste. It was and it is only for kids. You can only taste the flavor but don't feel the actual paste work for your teeth. I am not really satisfied with this toothpaste. Only recommend for parents who want their kids to have this type of toothpaste for FUN. If you want kids to have clean shiny teeth please consider using a different toothpaste.
Sheena W.
We use tons of toothpaste in this house! We have 4 young girls and they have tried just about everything... we stick to toothpaste that fights cavities and we dont always win! I think at the young age they are its gonna be hard to get everything right but they love the taste of this and dont argue about brushing so i say win!
Eboni P.
I have A 3 year old daughter and I purchased this to pay for her because she loves Dora.... she used to complain about every other two days I bought saying how strong it was and that you can make your stomach hurt now that she's tried this Colgate toothpaste is the only two places that I'm allowed to buy for her she loves it
Elyse C.
Sometimes, even as an adult, I really hate the minty flavors that are ONLY offered in adult toothpastes - and so occasionally I buy kids toothpaste because the taste is way more bearable to me. Dora comes in this cute easily squeezable container that is a no-mess, no-fuss ordeal ,which is also very appealing to me.
Lindsay H.
Las Cruces, NM
This is a great product for my kids who need that the fluoride. They are horrible about brushing their teeth, but are now more excited to see well recognized characters on the tube every morning and night when they brush their teeth. This is a must for moms who have kids who don't want to brush their teeth.

Amazon