BY COLGATE #42 in Toothpaste

Clinically proven cavity protection see more...

Emma M.
Timaru
Great for getting kids used to brushing their teeth. Very tasty too and heard many good reviews on it
Kayla W.
I remember using this type of toothpaste when I was a child. Compared to the toothpaste I use now, I do not like the toothpaste. It was and it is only for kids. You can only taste the flavor but don't feel the actual paste work for your teeth. I am not really satisfied with this toothpaste. Only recommend for parents who want their kids to have this type of toothpaste for FUN. If you want kids to have clean shiny teeth please consider using a different toothpaste.
Haley G.
Wellness Guru Expert
My daughter hates most toothpaste. So finding one with her favorite character is great! Never tasted it personally but she loves it...
Megan S.
Dayton, OH
My daughter loves the packaging. It makes her excited to brush her teeth. It's the only toothpaste she will use. It has a kid friendly taste and makes her breath fresh. Highly recommend. Go out and get some.
El H.
Bought it because of Dora and hopefully will make my kids want to brush their teeth. I like how it has a flat cap and can stand up.
Marilu H.
Tulare, CA
My daughter loves Dora and he loves to use this every time before and after bed
Rashida B.
Redford, MI
I purchased this toothpaste for my kid and let me tell you this product sticks to the inside of my sink something terrible. Other than that I guess its a good product.
Amber W.
Orting, WA
My daughter really likes the taste it's like a smoothie in her mouth it's such a treat to watch her interact with the character on the tube of tooth paste it's like she is brushing with dora
Ivy W.
Walnut Creek, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I grew up using this toothpaste aww it's your typical bubblegum flavor toothpaste that is gentle on young/ sensitive teeth
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
My daughter loves the Colgate Dora the explorer flouride toothpaste. She loves the taste and packing . It is an effective tooth paste. She uses it twice daily . I absolutely recommend it to others .