BY COLGATE #42 in Toothpaste

Clinically proven cavity protection see more...

Haley G.
Wellness Guru Expert
My daughter hates most toothpaste. So finding one with her favorite character is great! Never tasted it personally but she loves it...
Megan S.
Dayton, OH
My daughter loves the packaging. It makes her excited to brush her teeth. It's the only toothpaste she will use. It has a kid friendly taste and makes her breath fresh. Highly recommend. Go out and get some.
El H.
Bought it because of Dora and hopefully will make my kids want to brush their teeth. I like how it has a flat cap and can stand up.
Marilu H.
Tulare, CA
My daughter loves Dora and he loves to use this every time before and after bed
Rashida B.
Redford, MI
I purchased this toothpaste for my kid and let me tell you this product sticks to the inside of my sink something terrible. Other than that I guess its a good product.
Amber W.
Orting, WA
My daughter really likes the taste it's like a smoothie in her mouth it's such a treat to watch her interact with the character on the tube of tooth paste it's like she is brushing with dora
Ivy W.
Walnut Creek, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I grew up using this toothpaste aww it's your typical bubblegum flavor toothpaste that is gentle on young/ sensitive teeth
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
My daughter loves the Colgate Dora the explorer flouride toothpaste. She loves the taste and packing . It is an effective tooth paste. She uses it twice daily . I absolutely recommend it to others .
Tiara A.
Leesburg, FL
My daughter loves this toothpaste! She says the taste is good and it leaves her breath smelling fresh. She gets excited to brush her teeth everyday because of the character also on the tube.
Danielle S.
My niece really loved this toothpaste. I used it once and it got the job done. Kid toothpaste tends to have a weird taste, in my opinion, but I like minty toothpaste and not bubblegum flavored toothpaste like my niece tends toward.