BY COLGATE

Clinically proven cavity protection see more...

Diana F.
San Ysidro, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have bought this for my daughter and she loves the taste of the toothpaste. Every time we go to the store she ask for a different character.
Jennifer A.
This really helps brighten my smile.. I can feel the baking soda really work into my mouth and helps my mouth feel fresh every time i use it.
Bridgett M.
Corona, CA
I started this tooth paste for my daughter with a Dora tooth brush she is really picky and tolerated this very well I recommend for children
Cristina Z.
Arlington , TX
My baby loves this! The best toothpaste brand out there.. In my opinion I've had no complaints from her yet and she loves brushing her teeth
Karen S.
Longmont, CO
I got this for my granddaughters. We all love Dora; it's an easy way for little girls to remember to brush brush brush ... just like Dora!
Tracy V.
Minneapolis, MN
I've purchased this toothpaste for my younger daughters, ages 3 & 5. The character sponsor helps and they never complain about the taste.
Beth B.
Reynoldsville, PA
Colgate Dora The Explorer Fluoride Toothpaste. our little 7 year old grandson loves the flavor and with Dora on the tube it s a win-win.
Megan A.
Good way to introduce kids into brushing their teeth. It shows them that their favorite character brushes their teeth so you should too.
Haley G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My daughter hates most toothpaste. So finding one with her favorite character is great! Never tasted it personally but she loves it...
Cashmere B.
My daughter uses this product and i love it for her and she loves Dora. It encourages her to brush morning and night without a problem