BY COLGATE

Clinically proven cavity protection see more...

Bridgett M.
Corona, CA
I started this tooth paste for my daughter with a Dora tooth brush she is really picky and tolerated this very well I recommend for children
Cristina Z.
Arlington, TX
My baby loves this! The best toothpaste brand out there.. In my opinion I've had no complaints from her yet and she loves brushing her teeth
Karen S.
Longmont, CO
I got this for my granddaughters. We all love Dora; it's an easy way for little girls to remember to brush brush brush ... just like Dora!
Tracy V.
Minneapolis, MN
I've purchased this toothpaste for my younger daughters, ages 3 & 5. The character sponsor helps and they never complain about the taste.
Megan A.
Good way to introduce kids into brushing their teeth. It shows them that their favorite character brushes their teeth so you should too.
Haley G.
My daughter hates most toothpaste. So finding one with her favorite character is great! Never tasted it personally but she loves it...
Cashmere B.
My daughter uses this product and i love it for her and she loves Dora. It encourages her to brush morning and night without a problem
Karina W.
Springfield, GA
Such a great toothpaste for my toddler! He loves taste of it as he Brushes his "teef" . His teeth are thoroughly cleaned after use.
J A.
Stand up easy to use. Taste great. Flip lid is great for kids. Has fluoride in it comes with many different cartoon charters on it
Elora G.
It's okay, my kids like it but they're kids. They all taste the same to them so characters don't make much of a difference here.