BY COLGATE

Clinically proven cavity protection see more...

Janette G.
Sarasota, FL
My daughter got this for Christmas and she loved it. She used it everyday and had no problem with it. The flavor wasn't too strong for her so she was able to brush her teeth with no problem.
Tiara A.
Leesburg, FL
My daughter loves this toothpaste! She says the taste is good and it leaves her breath smelling fresh. She gets excited to brush her teeth everyday because of the character also on the tube.
Ana M.
Mcallen, TX
I bought this product for my niece she absolutely loves it it's it's kid friendly it has a bubblegum bubblegum sent which she loves and it makes brushing their teeth even easier
Elena P.
Medley, FL
Me gusta esta crema en particular por el agradable sabooooooooooor que queda en mi boca y por su precio ..asi mismo la recomiendo ya que proteje mi dentadura contra la caries.
Ashli E.
Heflin, AL
My daughter uses this toothpaste. She loves it, because it has her favorite character on it, and it tastes good. I love it, because it gives her clean teeth and fresh breath!
Victoria A.
Corcoran, CA
My kids love the smell and taste and brush using this toothpaste all the time. It makes me happy because they actually want to brush their teeth without me telling them too.
Jessika C.
Portland, OR
Used these as a child and then so did my little sister and they were great when we used them. Bought this toothpaste for my god daughter and she absolutely love ills it too
Yasmin F.
My daughter loves this toothpaste because it tastes good. I like that it has a design on it with a favorite character because it attracts her more into brushing her teeth.
Kimberly S.
Clovis, CA
My girls love this toothpaste they seem to really like the taste and how it makes their teeth so clean. Also the packaging is so easy and non messy. that's a plus for me.
Talisa H.
Slocomb, AL
This product is wonderful for small children. Brushing teeth can be a not so favorite activity for them to do. Having this that taste great to them helps tremendously!