BY COLGATE

Clinically proven cavity protection see more...

Kara P.
My niece used this toothpaste, the previous brand she was using was upsetting her stomach every time she used it. Since my sister switched brands she stopped complaining. Plus she loves the fact that Dora comes on it.
Nicole C.
My daughter insists that she brushes her
Teeth with only this tooth paste she's only 6
I think it's because of the pictures and the fact that it tastes like bubble gum either way I'm happy it keeps the cavities away
Tera S.
Hudsonville, Mi
My kids favorite toothpaste. I will always buy this. Not really any con. It's effective and does its job. Makes it fun for the kids to use. It tastes great per my kids. We buy this often. Bought it at Walmart
Megan S.
Dayton, OH
My daughter loves the packaging. It makes her excited to brush her teeth. It's the only toothpaste she will use. It has a kid friendly taste and makes her breath fresh. Highly recommend. Go out and get some.
Nadine C.
This was my daughters favorite toothpaste when she was little. She was very picky and did not like the flavor of most toothpastes and this was the only one she didn't fight with us about brushing her teeth.
Katty A.
Great for kids . Don't love the taste. I used it when I was smaller when I liked Dora. I would recommend for your kids. Gets the job done. Like the product. Effective and would buy again. 😜 For Dora fans
Alyssa S.
This didn't work for me. I had this as a kid and decided that it's cheating use in the past isn't as good as other I've tried. This definitely didn't meet my expectations and will NOT buy this again.
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
My daughter loves the Colgate Dora the explorer flouride toothpaste. She loves the taste and packing . It is an effective tooth paste. She uses it twice daily . I absolutely recommend it to others .
Kristyn S.
My daughter loves this toothpaste! It makes brushing her teeth fun as we sing and play! She also loves that Dora is on the front and says that the flavor of this toothpaste is better than others!
Tiara A.
Leesburg, FL
My daughter loves this toothpaste! She says the taste is good and it leaves her breath smelling fresh. She gets excited to brush her teeth everyday because of the character also on the tube.