BY COLGATE

Clinically proven cavity protection see more...

Teshia S.
Morrow, GA
My 5 yr old is an avid fan of Dora so while visiting the Kroger she passed by and seen Dora on the toothpaste had to try it and she says it tastes good momma I love my new Dora so if she loves it we love it very effective she loves brushing her teeth she tells everybody to try Dora
Katty A.
Great for kids . Don't love the taste. I used it when I was smaller when I liked Dora. I would recommend for your kids. Gets the job done. Like the product. Effective and would buy again. 😜 For Dora fans
Alyssa S.
This didn't work for me. I had this as a kid and decided that it's cheating use in the past isn't as good as other I've tried. This definitely didn't meet my expectations and will NOT buy this again.
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My daughter loves the Colgate Dora the explorer flouride toothpaste. She loves the taste and packing . It is an effective tooth paste. She uses it twice daily . I absolutely recommend it to others .
Janette G.
Asheville, NC
My daughter got this for Christmas and she loved it. She used it everyday and had no problem with it. The flavor wasn't too strong for her so she was able to brush her teeth with no problem.
Tammy J.
Leicester, NC
With an 8 year old all these little toothpaste are so cute and u never know which one is going to work best or will have the best taste.. this one was a hot for may reasons but most of all she liked the way it tasted better than most.
Lainie H.
My daughter loves this tooth paste! It cleans her teeth very well and smells so fresh! She loves the after taste (and the taste while brushing), we will always continue to purchase this toothpaste for both our girls throughout the future!
Ashli E.
Heflin, AL
My daughter uses this toothpaste. She loves it, because it has her favorite character on it, and it tastes good. I love it, because it gives her clean teeth and fresh breath!
Elena P.
Medley, FL
Me gusta esta crema en particular por el agradable sabooooooooooor que queda en mi boca y por su precio ..asi mismo la recomiendo ya que proteje mi dentadura contra la caries.
Yasmin F.
My daughter loves this toothpaste because it tastes good. I like that it has a design on it with a favorite character because it attracts her more into brushing her teeth.