BY COLGATE

Clinically proven cavity protection see more...

Angela G.
Wadesboro, NC
Great product for kids even though my little sister uses it and hate the taste for some apparent reason I think it's just because of the fact that she's a picky person. The than the after taste everything else is going great with the product, leaves teeth clean.
Hanna I.
Lebanon, OR
My kids don't really like this tooth paste. It's super thick and dries out really easy if the cap doesn't get put on correctly or all the way. It doesn't taste very good either. They prefer TOMs tooth paste over this! And I love that TOMS is all natural!
Trellyn K.
Leitchfield, KY
My children loved this product. They went through a phase where it was Dora everything. So naturally we had to get the toothpaste. My oldest would lick it off her toothbrush just so she could use more. I would say this is a hit with the young ones.
Lainie H.
My daughter loves this tooth paste! It cleans her teeth very well and smells so fresh! She loves the after taste (and the taste while brushing), we will always continue to purchase this toothpaste for both our girls throughout the future!
Amanda M.
Haven't had this since j was younger but I absolutely loved and it and it always made me want to brush my teeth. The character toothpaste are always excited to little kids and honestly if adult toothpaste had characters I would love jt
Tammy J.
Leicester, NC
With an 8 year old all these little toothpaste are so cute and u never know which one is going to work best or will have the best taste.. this one was a hot for may reasons but most of all she liked the way it tasted better than most.
Danielle S.
My niece really loved this toothpaste. I used it once and it got the job done. Kid toothpaste tends to have a weird taste, in my opinion, but I like minty toothpaste and not bubblegum flavored toothpaste like my niece tends toward.
Savannah S.
This toothpaste seems to really clean effectively. The adorable character on it my daughter loves and helps her to want to brush which I'm all for! This is the first time we've bought it and will probably buy again for sure!
Charis  C.
Vacherie, LA
Great product for children. The character on the front makes the children excited about using it and the flavor (when you can keep them from eating it) makes them want to brush their teeth even more. Highly recommend it!
Jay M.
Ankeny, IA
These are great for kids, it's safe for them, it gets them to brush they're teeth that's for sure. It's not expensive and is so worth it if it gets kids to use it! I think it's worth buying for your kids If you haven't!