BY COLGATE

Clinically proven cavity protection see more...

carla l.
salem, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really wanted this to be an an amazing toothpaste that would utterly transform my teeth and make them dazzlingly white. Wishful thinking. It's a decent paste, foams a little, tastes ok, but I wasn't overly impressed. There wasn't anything about it that I DISLIKED but it wasn't anything special, either. I might buy it again but it certainly didn't live up to expectations.
Kayla W.
I remember using this type of toothpaste when I was a child. Compared to the toothpaste I use now, I do not like the toothpaste. It was and it is only for kids. You can only taste the flavor but don't feel the actual paste work for your teeth. I am not really satisfied with this toothpaste. Only recommend for parents who want their kids to have this type of toothpaste for FUN. If you want kids to have clean shiny teeth please consider using a different toothpaste.
Eboni P.
I have A 3 year old daughter and I purchased this to pay for her because she loves Dora.... she used to complain about every other two days I bought saying how strong it was and that you can make your stomach hurt now that she's tried this Colgate toothpaste is the only two places that I'm allowed to buy for her she loves it
Elyse C.
Sometimes, even as an adult, I really hate the minty flavors that are ONLY offered in adult toothpastes - and so occasionally I buy kids toothpaste because the taste is way more bearable to me. Dora comes in this cute easily squeezable container that is a no-mess, no-fuss ordeal ,which is also very appealing to me.
Aliyah L.
Okay so listen, early mornings leave you super groggy. So when you're brushing your teeth, you don't care what toothpaste you grab, as lonng as its toothpaste & stays on the toothbrush! So when I grabbed this toothpaste I didn't realize until I tasted it. Which is actually not that bad! My teeth didn't feel like how that usually do when I brush my teeth with my regual toothpaste, but it did feel pretty clean!
Amber M.
Omaha, NE
Great toothpaste for that little one in your life! My daughter loves it and makes sure to brush her teeth twice a day so the flavor is awesome for her and its protecting and cleaning so her teeth stay healthy until she is big enough to move on to big girl toothpaste as she calls it! :)
Bridget H.
Minneapolis, MN
My daughter loves the kids Colgate toothpaste. She loves that it isn't "spicy" which means minty...She also likes seeing her favorite cartoon characters on the container. I like knowing that she is cleaning her teeth. It is very reasonable and you can find it anywhere.
Hayate M.
Iowa City, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My little sister uses this and she claims that she loves it! She brushes with it every night! It looks good smells good and I guess tastes good according to her! It's great and I would totally recommend it for little girls who love does cause overall it's amazing
Hanna I.
Lebanon, OR
My kids don't really like this tooth paste. It's super thick and dries out really easy if the cap doesn't get put on correctly or all the way. It doesn't taste very good either. They prefer TOMs tooth paste over this! And I love that TOMS is all natural!
Trellyn K.
Leitchfield, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My children loved this product. They went through a phase where it was Dora everything. So naturally we had to get the toothpaste. My oldest would lick it off her toothbrush just so she could use more. I would say this is a hit with the young ones.