BY COLGATE

Toothpaste with Extract from Natural Herbs see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ieva V.
Kybartai
It's pretty good. My teeth became a bit whiter after 2 weeks of using. It's not my favorite toothpaste but I really do love the results of using it
Thiago L.
the toothpaste is very good recommend, makes a spectacular cleaning, a very tasty freshness in the mouth, everyone in my house use and enjoy !!
Katrice D.
very fresh and flavourable minty taste. Favourite brand of toothpaste as I am a very fussy person on when it comes to toothpaste and taste
Mohammed K.
Oujda
The Colgate Toothpaste Was So Good , It Has Good Taste (Not Hurting The Mouth) ,
Also It Was Somewhat Light Not The Typical Toothpaste
Martina O.
The teeth super clean and really white with time become super easy to use, cheap and seriously master, I think it is nice the. brand.
Belcris E.
About Colgate I used this toothpaste losing time ago and until now I'm using it as my favorite toothpaste it's clean my teeth well.
Abimbola G.
Clean teeth perfectly and leaves my teeth white and my breath fresh i love it.However,i don't enjoy the taste of the toothpaste.
Emily V.
Bolton
I love using Colgate. I makes my mouth feel clean and fresh. It's never a disappointment when deciding which toothpaste to get.
Fernanda s.
amoooooo usar colgate é uma marca excelente..mais gostaria de saber qual devo usar pois tenho pobleminhas com a água gelada?
Rachel D.
doesn't leave weird taste in my mouth like other brands. really leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh. gets the job done!