BY COLGATE

Toothpaste with Extract from Natural Herbs see more...

Buy on Amazon
Laura M.
The product does what it is intended to do. No complaints. It is my to go to toothpaste.
Inês S.
Almada
The one I use, the smell is amazing and keep your mouth very fresh and clean. My gums love it and for those who have sensitive gums this one is the perfect one! I will keep using this, for my everyday wash and for my travels! I recommend and will keep using it.
ella b.
i use there extra white toothpaste and i don't know if it works well because i don't really take interest when i brush my teeth however would like to whiten them
Maya H.
I could gradually notice my teeth getting whiter and whiter as I used this which is great because more toothpastes don't have visibly do anything, but when using colgate I could see a difference. It also tasted a lot better than some of the other toothpastes I've used.
Michelle L.
This toothpaste surely gets the job done, it cleans teeth and helps keep my breath minty fresh. I have used other brands but Colgate is my definitely favourite because it gets the job done best. The only con is there are now only pop-caps, and I prefer twist caps.
Floorencia M.
la plata
Podía notar poco a poco los dientes conseguir más blanca mientras se usa este que es grande porque más pastas de dientes no tienen visiblemente hacen nada, pero cuando se utiliza Colgate pude ver una diferencia. También sabía mucho mejor que algunas de las otras pastas de dientes que he usado.
Bobby J.
Lowestoft
Very good products, setting the standard for all toothpastes and is a very common name in most households, very defined flavour, feels gentle and comforting in the mouth. A very nice standard teeth cleaning agent.
10/10
Malicia H.
Los Angeles

This product I love because it leaves whiter teeth, better breath and also eliminates all food waste in the first wash. To each person I can recommend it, because I have only been using it for a couple of months and I can already see very good results.
Alisha D.
Basic toothbrush but makes my teeth feel smooth and clean. It is capable of creating bright white teeth from its fluoride solution. It is traditional but effective for me to use and I am very pleased I have this so I buy every two weeks without doubt
Krysllayne R.
Recife-Jb
EU AMO ESTE PRODUTO, MINHA FACE ESTÁ TÃO LIMPADA APÓS A UTILIZAÇÃO DE UMA BOA CHUVEIRO. SE VOCÊ UTILIZAR UM ESCOVADO AGRADÁVEL COM UM GRAMADO BRISSLE, VOCÊ OLHARÁ MELHOR DO QUE NUNCA. IT DEFINITIVAMENTE MET todas as minhas expectativas e eu comprar mais dois de TI. TODOS DEVEM IR E TENTAR. Não vai falhar você