BY COLGATE

Toothpaste with Extract from Natural Herbs see more...

Buy on Amazon
Heloisa P.
West Hartford, CT
For me is just a regular toothpaste, there is nothing special on it. It is easy to find in markets or drog stores like CVS
my whole family has been using this product for over 35yrs now.. wonderful product and great results and its afordable
Emily R.
Garden Grove, CA
I would use this toothpaste but I would rather use the 3D white because that is my favorite toothpaste that I could use
Jennifer B.
Hudson, OH
I love the regular taste of the Colgate brand. It is not too strong and it gets the job done. I'd always recommend it.
Gaby M.
Kerman, CA
Works good, leaves a great fresh smell for your mouth! I believe theirs different flavor a of them but not too sure.
Jenniferb F.
Foxboro, MA
Good basic toothpaste that leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh each day. Safe for peanut and nut allergies too!
perla e.
West Jordan, UT
Really like the tooth past its soft and leaves your mouth fresh after your done and teeth always feel super clean 😆
Dayana G.
Este producto es increíble para el cuidado de los dientes. Deja el aliento fresco. Se sienten limpios y sanos.
it's good And I will not be here to talk about mass of teeth jesus fuckin crist! kkkk sorry ... kkkkk it's good
Tim K.
Mount Sinai, NY
it keep my teeth clean and feeling great it feel my mouth feeling really good i tell eberyone i know to use it