Colgate Dentagard Original Toothpaste 75 ml

Toothpaste with Extract from Natural Herbs see more...

Buy on Amazon
Michelle Y.
Dublin, CA
I would not say that this is my favorite toothpaste but this is solely based off of personal preferences (and maybe the taste). Other than that, it does the job. I don't use it anymore, however, just because I found another brand that I prefer over this one.
Sarah F.
Allons, TN
Never used it before it's all new to me I only use the other stuff which would be the regular Colgate it's my first time every morning and usually right after breakfast on Sunday nothing bad to say about it my mom buys all the toothpaste we use at home
Jessica H.
This toothpaste definitely gets the job done, it cleans teeth and helps keep my breath fresh. I have used other brands but Colgate is my favorite because it gets the job done better. The only con is there are now only pop-caps, and I prefer twist caps.
Jae M.
Colgate is a staple in my daily morning and evening dental routine. Great taste, perfect consistency and always exceeds my expectations. I've been using this product for years and will continue to in years to come. You can never go wrong with this product.
Damola A.
I really like the toothpaste, I have been using it for as long as I remember. I use it twice a day and I love the way my mouth feels after I brush with it. It works really well. I have sensitive teeth and it isn't harsh or anything. I buy it all the time.
karina m.
nothing better than having a clean and shiny teeth, colgate if he knows that, from the first application feel the difference and freshness in your teeth and mouth, thanks colgate
Brittany D.
Lodi, CA
Works great! Definitely will keep using in the future. We have been buying this toothpaste brand for years and my husband and I bkth use it twice daily. We often buy the two packs at target or walmart, depending on who has the best price.
Felicia S.
Kingsport, TN
This toothpaste leaves your mouth feeling fresh and stays fresh for a while. It also really brightens your teeth. It also makes dentures.I bought this toothpaste at wal-mart.
Ester T.
West Hempstead, NY
I tried Colgate Dentagard Original Toothpaste , and it's really good for tooth, I would highly recommend this product if you want your tooth to be clean and refreshing .
Jarwin P.
Miami, Fl
Toothpaste with natural herbal extract - chamomile, mint, myrrh and Sage Dentagard fresh white toothpaste with proven formula of natural herbal extracts for whiter and healthier teeth