BY COLGATE

Dentagard toothpaste with fluoride and natural herbal extracts of chamomile, mint, myrrh and sage. Regular brushing with Dentagard strengthens the gums, removes plaque and protects effectively against caries.

Contains: sodium fluoride (1450 ppm F)

INGREDIENTS: Aqua, Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, PEG-12, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cellulose Gum, Aroma, Sodium Fluoride, Sodium Saccharin, Commiphora Myrrha Oil, Salvia Officinalis Oil, Mentha Piperita Oil, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Limonene, CI 77891, CI 74260.

75 ml

Buy on Amazon
Khatia V.
Newark, DE
I wish I knew more about the social scene. It's not the kind of school with a culture that emphasizes relationships, but is more oriented towards casual relationships. Alcohol is also very prevalent which is something that I didn't realize before going.
Nicole V.
Lynn, MA
yes yes I do I want you but you know I don't know you lol is a good product it works and do it his job and is actually work it's really good for your teeth because it make them strong
VE1141189 Merwill U.
MIAMI, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Notice Could Little To Little Teeth GET WATER WHILE US This Is Great Because More Toothpaste Without Visibly Do Nothing, But When Used To Colgate I Could See A Difference. He also knew a lot better than SOME of the other toothpasts that he used.
Amber R.
Yes, this toothpaste keeps my teeth nice and clean. But I also use it for something else. I actually use this toothpaste for pimples. I've always heard that applying toothpaste to pimples makes them go away. I tried it several years ago, but with a different brand of toothpaste. It didn't work. I tried it again with Colgate and my pimple was gone within hours. I've even applied it to cysts and they went away too! I've tried so many products and none of them got rid of acne this quickly. I recommend this toothpaste for both dental hygiene and getting rid of acne
Linda Leigh J.
Simonton , TX
Love the flavor (always a plus), my teeth feel squeaky clean, and it doesn't have a burning sensation the way other tooth-care products do. I still prefer tubes for paste products - I like having a lid that acts as a stand.
Truly N.
My mother raised me on colgate and that will always be my favorite. It seems colgate leaves my mouth feeling fresher than the other brands I've tried. My teeth feel clean and my mouth is kissably wonderful and my husband enjoys the different flavor choices.
Calin P.
Hayesville, NC
Colgate makes my mouth feel fresh a ever, its really strong. I buy it about half the time I buy toothpaste. It definitely compares to the other toothpastes I buy. I got it from my local walmart. Id recomend this Item to anybody who likes clean teeth.
Shelbt I.
Talladega, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
i love this toothpase it keeps my breath fresh and its good compare to others that i used some just burn or is awful pro is the taste and the conos none i dont brush like i should and im trying to save my teeth and yes i would very much recommend it to others
Jazmine W.
Memphis, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I choose this brand of toothpaste because i think others are weak when it comes to killing bacteria.Its very effective. This is the only brand i use. I recommend this to everybody who wants a thorough cleaning.
Tiara W.
Waterbury
i really love this toothpaste its minty and works really well with making my teeth fell very clean and white i will always buy this brand it is so worth it !! i would recommend this brand to anyone for this product. I buy in bulk but if i didn't i would buy it a lot more.