Colgate Crisp Mint Tartar Protection Whitening Toothpaste 2.8 Ounces Travel Size (Pack of 12)

BY COLGATE #71 in Toothpaste

Fights tartar for whiter teeth. improved flavor! colgate tartar protection whitening - fight tartar and brighten your smile! fights tartar build-up. removes stains to whiten teeth. fights cavities. tartar is a yellow mineral build-up. along with daily sur see more...

Buy on Amazon
Olivia M.
My go-to for toothpaste! I find myself disliking any other brands because they just aren't as effective as Colgate. You can pick this up literally anywhere for a low cost. I use it several times a day and am satisfied each time. It leaves my mouth clean and fresh.
Nasyeli B.
This toothpaste works amazingly good with one's teeth. It is very minty and some people get sensitive about that so that would be a con. But my husband and I have been using this product for more than a year and our teeth are tremendously clean, they are not 100% white but we will get there.
Nicole L.
I love Colgate Total and have been using it for a long time. I feel like it does a great job keeping my teeth white without needing a lot of other products. I always loved their commercials and I really feel like it is working even when I'm not brushing.
Rossana T.
Doral, FL
La mejor opción para blanquear o mantener tus dientes más blancos. Me encanta porque pude notar como mis dientes perdieron el color amarillo después de la primera semana. Ya quiero probar el kit para blanquearlos. Genial !!!
Keiline O.
Its not the best flavor.. it taste a bit weird. Its good enough to get the job done, you just have to be use to the flavor i guess. Its pretty good. Like i would use it again but not alot. Its alright it just depends on your likeing.
Laura L.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is my toothpaste of choice -- it is perfectly minty without being overpowering or having that weak minty flavor. It travels nicely and compared to other brands, I think it works best. Overall I'm satisfied with this product!
Desirae Y.
Guntersville, AL
My dentist always says I have perfect teeth ... it's because I've always used this toothpaste. They stay white, no matter how much coffee I drink. Plus it's got a fresh minty taste!
Kristen W.
Lexington, KY
I have been using this toothpaste for a while, and for the price it's quite nice. I don't find that it completely whitens my teeth, but it does keep them looking bright and fresh. I don't have a very sensitive mouth, but it does start to burn some if I brush too long. Other than that great toothpaste for a great price!
Misbah A.
I bought these without knowing that they had some weird ingredient that I couldn't use due to dietary requirements, but as far as whitening results, I didn't see any. The toothpaste cleaned my teeth and got out the gunk, but I didn't see any whitening effect. I would not buy again.
Sarah F.
Batavia, IL
its a great toothpaste, it really keeps my teeth white . It keeps my teeth white i dont really have any cons i got it from my local target in the toothpaste section. I am a first time user as of a couple weeks ago. Yes i am pretty satisfied i would say