Colgate Crisp Mint Tartar Protection Whitening Toothpaste 2.8 Ounces Travel Size (Pack of 12)

BY COLGATE #71 in Toothpaste

Fights tartar for whiter teeth. improved flavor! colgate tartar protection whitening - fight tartar and brighten your smile! fights tartar build-up. removes stains to whiten teeth. fights cavities. tartar is a yellow mineral build-up. along with daily sur see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Lexington, KY
I have been using this toothpaste for a while, and for the price it's quite nice. I don't find that it completely whitens my teeth, but it does keep them looking bright and fresh. I don't have a very sensitive mouth, but it does start to burn some if I brush too long. Other than that great toothpaste for a great price!
Fei Q.
Fei Q.
I feel like all the whitening toothpastes are the same - haven't really felt like I've seen any significant difference compared to other brands. But I do think it does a good job preventing further stains from yellowing my teeth. but to reverse the existing stains, it's hard without professional teeth whitening.
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
My go-to for toothpaste! I find myself disliking any other brands because they just aren't as effective as Colgate. You can pick this up literally anywhere for a low cost. I use it several times a day and am satisfied each time. It leaves my mouth clean and fresh.
Laura L.
Laura L.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is my toothpaste of choice -- it is perfectly minty without being overpowering or having that weak minty flavor. It travels nicely and compared to other brands, I think it works best. Overall I'm satisfied with this product!
Araceli M.
Araceli M.
Hastings
It was a good product, it helped keep my teeth clean. It was a little grainy and had a weird taste to it. I used it everyday, it's a good product. Just not something I want to use anymore.
becky w.
becky w.
Lexington, KY
Colgate Crisp Mint Tartar Protection Whitening Toothpaste is my go-to toothpaste. It makes my teeth feels so clean and fresh, while adding a refreshing mint taste to my mouth!
Keyon D.
Keyon D.
Waco, TX
I've always used Colgate brand ever since I was a child, and I can honestly say it's my fave toothpaste brand. It leaves my mouth with a clean sensation, and fresh smell.
Sunshine R.
Sunshine R.
Waldorf, MD
Nice clean feeling brightens teeth keep mouth clean and healthy at least that's what my dentist says I love this brand would dare go anywhere else
Johanna N.
Johanna N.
Medley, FL
i like this toothpaste because it really keep your teeth very clean and white, and of course the price is very cheap comper to other brands.
Zach B.
Zach B.
Plymouth, MA
It's good and I like it very much. It keeps my mouth clean. I use it every morning and every night. Always a go to item. Thanks Colgate!