BY COLGATE

Refresh your mouth in the morning with cool mint toothpaste. Ensures fresh breath. Fluoridated toothpaste protects and strengthens teeth. Fights tartar. Personal Care Product Type: Toothpaste; Scent: Cool Mint; Capacity (Volume): 2.8 oz. ~ Includes 24 tubes of toothpaste.CPC76583. 76583. Colgate Colgate Cool Mint Toothpaste, 2.8 Oz Tube. see more...

Autumn W.
Middleburg, FL
I love that colgate leaves my mouth with a refreshing taste and feel. My teeth look great after i brush.
Elizabeth B.
Amarillo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is one of my usual flavors ive been using this brand for as long as i can remember its the one i biy
Jennifer E.
Tucson, AZ
Great cheap toothpaste. kids like it hubby likes it i prefer sensitive so its only as a emergency for me
Cyndie F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The cool mint flavor is less minty than peppermint. I it refreshing and leaves you with a clean feeling
Laura S.
MOUNT HOLLY, NJ
I hated the taste and the consistency. My teeth didn't feel as clean as the do when I use other brands.
Mischelle C.
Huntersville, NC
Doesn't "cake up" when squeezing it out and does have a good taste to it. Makes your teeth feel clean.
Emily P.
Brookings, SD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Only kind of toothpaste I buy. I prefer the gel over paste, but either way I Leah e feeling minty fresh
Karen R.
Brookland, AR
My family loves it ! Great flavor and our teeth are always clean and shinny great buy at a great price
Wendy S.
Paramount, CA
Love his toothpaste. the smell as well as the effectiveness. I highly recommend it. The price is great.
Sadia C.
Not a fan of Colgate. I didn't feel like it really cleaned my teeth. The aftertaste is pretty gross.