BY COLGATE

Refresh your mouth in the morning with cool mint toothpaste. Ensures fresh breath. Fluoridated toothpaste protects and strengthens teeth. Fights tartar. Personal Care Product Type: Toothpaste; Scent: Cool Mint; Capacity (Volume): 2.8 oz. ~ Includes 24 tubes of toothpaste.CPC76583. 76583. Colgate Colgate Cool Mint Toothpaste, 2.8 Oz Tube. see more...

Lisette V.
Love the mint taste it's probably my only fave. I absolutely love the gel ones I don't like the others for whatever reason
Myrissa M.
Fresno, CA
I love this toothpaste so much. I use it all the time and I never get tired of it. Highly recommend. It gets the job done
Mindy G.
Lexington, SC
We love the cool mint taste and the ease with which Colgate cleans! Only the best! And leaves no gritty residue in mouth
Katie H.
Placentia, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This leaves your mouth feeling very minty fresh and cool feeling. It does keep your teeth clean but does not whiten them.
Jocelyn K.
It leaves my mouth clean but I didn't like the taste. I felt it was a good buy for the price but I want something else.
Rhonda T.
Walla Walla, WA
I am NOT a fan of any Colgate Toothpastes or gels. I cannot handle how it burns my mouth so badly. I guess I am a wuss.
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I found this is an abrasive paste. Hard on my teeth. I have a sensitive teeth & gums. I prefer a gel. Just not for me.
Jaycee J.
Oklahoma City, OK
Cleaned your teeth tasted okay. Smelled okay came out of the tube very easily. I used it once but did not repurchase.
Robyn E.
Denham Spgs, LA
My teeth did not feel clean after using. I prefer crest pro health! I didn't like the consistency of this one either.
Mitchell D.
Chandler, IN
This product is okay it tastes fine and doesn't really do that much with your teeth it is pasty and not too watery.