BY COLGATE

Refresh your mouth in the morning with cool mint toothpaste. Ensures fresh breath. Fluoridated toothpaste protects and strengthens teeth. Fights tartar. Personal Care Product Type: Toothpaste; Scent: Cool Mint; Capacity (Volume): 2.8 oz. ~ Includes 24 tubes of toothpaste.CPC76583. 76583. Colgate Colgate Cool Mint Toothpaste, 2.8 Oz Tube. see more...

Andy L.
Colgate is a very good brand of toothpaste. I feel that it does the job and gets my teeth cleaned. It's cheap to buy and overall effective
Sarai E.
Walhalla, SC
I've tried other toothpaste before but i always go back to Colgate, especially this flavor. The mint makes my mouth feel fresh and clean.
jennifer c.
Columbia Sta, OH
I love Colgate Toothpaste! It's the one brand that makes my mouth feel clean and i know it fights cavity and the mint flavor taste great!
Lauren B.
Beaufort, SC
I'm not really a big fan of Colgate just because I never feel like my teeth are cleaned all the way and it leaves a weird after taste
Allie M.
Oshkosh, WI
I get this tooth paste every time, it's the only tooth paste that keeps my teeth feeling fresh all day and is reasonably priced
Sandra V.
Saint Cloud, FL
This is my go to toothpaste. I have used it for years. I have tried other brands of toothpaste but I always go back to Colgate.
Danielle R.
Fairfield, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I am a big fan of Colgate products. This product contains Fluoride which is great for strengthening and shielding your teeth.
Nicole M.
This was a good toothpaste. Minty, but not as thick as Colgate total which is my all time favorite for s great clean feeling
Steve W.
Waldorf, MD
I don't like any of the Colgate products I have tried I don't find the taste appealing and I don't find the whitening good
Really strong toothpaste!! I love the burn because it gives me a sense knowing that it's cleaning all of the nasty bacteria