BY COLGATE

Refresh your mouth in the morning with cool mint toothpaste. Ensures fresh breath. Fluoridated toothpaste protects and strengthens teeth. Fights tartar. Personal Care Product Type: Toothpaste; Scent: Cool Mint; Capacity (Volume): 2.8 oz. ~ Includes 24 tubes of toothpaste.CPC76583. 76583. Colgate Colgate Cool Mint Toothpaste, 2.8 Oz Tube. see more...

Liz F.
This toothpaste leaves my mouth with a nice fresh taste and great smelling breath. There is no filmy layer left on my teeth like some other toothpastes leave.
Jackie P.
Land o lakes, Fl
This is one of my favorite - because your mouth feels so clean and crisp. I totally recommend this if you are like me and like to have your breath fresh.
Hannah R.
Lady Lake, FL
Not abrasive enough to really feel clean after a long day. Wouldn't recommend, especially for those who need to feel like every bit of plaque is gone.
Nicole M.
Madera, CA
Love to keep my smile clean and fresh ! Love the minty flavor leaves my breath fresh for hours! Gentle enough for the whole family to use. Great value!
lina G.
Naples, FL
works great, keep my mouth fresh and clean, I used 2 to 3 times every day. the price is just right, I have one bottle in my room and another at work
Meghna t.
McAllen, TX
Not a big fan of colgate toothpaste. This one beats them all though. I can actually feel the difference in my teeth after using this for a while.
Paige S.
I use this every morning and night, and along with other parts of my routine it keeps me teeth white, even though I'm and avid coffee drinker!
Sheree S.
Colgate's Cool Mint Toothpaste makes brushing my teeth my favorite thing to do in the morning. Treat your teeth to a blast of minty freshness.
Flavia R.
Fayetteville, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like the colgate, specially because it is a good product and the price is affordable. I could totally recommend it and I use it very often.
Andy L.
Colgate is a very good brand of toothpaste. I feel that it does the job and gets my teeth cleaned. It's cheap to buy and overall effective