BY COLGATE

Refresh your mouth in the morning with cool mint toothpaste. Ensures fresh breath. Fluoridated toothpaste protects and strengthens teeth. Fights tartar. Personal Care Product Type: Toothpaste; Scent: Cool Mint; Capacity (Volume): 2.8 oz. ~ Includes 24 tubes of toothpaste.CPC76583. 76583. Colgate Colgate Cool Mint Toothpaste, 2.8 Oz Tube. see more...

Regina S.
Greenville, MS
Fairly good. Leaves an after taste in my mouth. Ok flavor and scent. Smells kinda stale. Doesn't quite make my teeth and breath feel fresh. Will purchase again if its the only choice.
Andrea M.
West Covina, CA
Love it can't ever complain with this one . Everyone had their differences but this formula specifically is one of my favorites makes odor eliminate immediately . I have used this almost my whole life . IIA defiantly satisfied with this toothpaste.
Dezirae C.
Ozark, AR
Colgate toothpaste works very well. Easy to use and apply. It did meet my expectations very well. Affordable. Great value and goes a long ways. Gets teeth clean. Repeat user and I love it. Would recommend to others. I buy this product at Walmart.
Shari L.
Danville, VT
I do not care for this toothpaste. I like a toothpaste that is very strong and minty, but this one has a dull minty taste. My mouth feels very dry after using it and not very clean.
Jessie O.
I personally don't prefer the taste, although many family members do. regardless, its effectiveness is quite nice. It will be hard to beat my favorite, crest. however, Colgate does a pretty nice time. I would buy again. 2nd favorite over all.
Leila S.
Cypress, CA
This is one of my favorite toothpastes because it leaves my breath fresh for a long time. My teeth also feel very clean after I use this toothpaste. And even while having braces at the moment it gets all of the areas feeling fresh.
Pam J.
Norfolk, NE
I had been using this and went back to crest because it was what I was raised using. I needed up back with colgate...I like how it makes my teeth feel. It seems to foam up more or something. I'd recommend this over crest any day now
Kathy B.
I like using Colgate brand toothpaste because they have a nice mint flavor. I always feel that they leave my teeth nice and clean, and my mouth and breath super fresh!
Ashley B.
Murray, UT
I am all about a basic toothpaste that leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean. I like how Colgate does just that. It is the right price range and does the job I need it to do.
Kimberly M.
Corpus Christi, TX
I really like the minty fresh feeling it gives after brushing and during brushing. Some toothepastes say they have mint flavor and its horrible but this one I really like.