BY COLGATE

Refresh your mouth in the morning with cool mint toothpaste. Ensures fresh breath. Fluoridated toothpaste protects and strengthens teeth. Fights tartar. Personal Care Product Type: Toothpaste; Scent: Cool Mint; Capacity (Volume): 2.8 oz. ~ Includes 24 tubes of toothpaste.CPC76583. 76583. Colgate Colgate Cool Mint Toothpaste, 2.8 Oz Tube. see more...

M H.
Porter Ranch, CA
This is my go to toothpaste. It never lets me down. Cost effective and works great! It's easy to find and truly the most reliable brand I have tried. I've used more costly brands bit always go back to this old faithful.
Jennifer C.
Redding, CA
This is not my favorite but I will never talk someone down for brushing their teeth. If you brush you teeth awesome! This stuff is affordable but doesn't leave my mouth feeling as fresh as I would like. If you got it use, only buy if you need to at the dollar store, best deal around at that place!
Celeste S.
Del Rio, TX
Very basic. I don't know why i didn't like it. My mouth simply didn't agree with the taste nor texture that was in my mouth. It also didn't help that my teeth just didn't feel as clean as it usually does. This is one of the few products i would not recommend. It's probably a case of simple preference.
Mia L.
Such a refreshing taste that makes me start the day out feeling clean! Foams nicely to where you aren't just brushing your teeth with water, but it isn't spilling out of your mouth. Also have never gotten a cavity!
christina s.
Ceres, CA
I have used this before but it did not work that great for me I love my regular toothpaste colgate is a cheaper toothpaste but to me I would not use this toothpaste from day to day I will stick to my regular brand
Taylor L.
I'm personally not a fan of any other toothpaste except for Sensodyne. I have super sensitive gums and teeth, so any other toothpaste just hurts and makes all my gums bleed. The taste isn't that great either.
lorraine t.
Elgin, SC
Colgate has always been one of the most reliable brands when it came to toothpaste. It leaves a minty and clean feeling and helps combat bad breathe. I always am able to find Colgate products with ease. The price isn't too bad either, especially when you add in coupons.
Stacy P.
North Augusta, SC
Love the squeeze bottle style toothpaste better than the tubes and this fresh mint flavor is my favorite.. Close to spearmint, it's not too "spicy" as far as the mint goes.. I use it twice a day!
Desiree G.
Downey, CA
This toothpaste is my all time favorite toothpaste. It if very refreshing and cleans my teeth the best. The only con about this product is it is not a whitening product but compared to other toothpastes it is the best for cleaning. I am very satisfied.
megan s.
Kinder, LA
The best toothpaste brand there is out there. I've used others but none of them have my mouth feel so sparkling clean. I always get the cool mint kind. It's like I'm eating peppermints.