BY COLGATE

Refresh your mouth in the morning with cool mint toothpaste. Ensures fresh breath. Fluoridated toothpaste protects and strengthens teeth. Fights tartar. Personal Care Product Type: Toothpaste; Scent: Cool Mint; Capacity (Volume): 2.8 oz. ~ Includes 24 tubes of toothpaste.CPC76583. 76583. Colgate Colgate Cool Mint Toothpaste, 2.8 Oz Tube. see more...

Sarah W.
Who can go wrong with Colgate Maxfresh toothpaste. We've been using this toothpaste for as long as I can remember and it gives a clean and refreshing feeling during and after brushing. We've tried other brands and always go back to Colgate. I would recommend
Kristen B.
Once I found out that Colgate still tests on animals, deal breaker. I would rather spend my money on a company that doesn't do that. Get with the times.
Shayla D.
My favourite toothpaste! Love the mint flavour that keep my breathe smelling lovely! My teeth feel actually clean after using this product.
Amber G.
Medicine Hat, AB
My daughter uses this toothpaste and hates the taste of it I have a hard time getting her to even brush her teeth with this stuff!
Narmathaa S.
I have been using this for so long. I love the freshness it provides to my teeth/mouth. Its affordable and i use it everyday.
Mariesmith G.
Amo todas las pastas dentales de Colgate pero esta en particular me gusta mucho, deja los dientes muy limpios.
Amanda D.
Lovely toothpaste. Great Tate and smell. Cleaned my teeth lovely saw results after only using this for a week
Kobie C.
Tulsa, OK
I always use Colgate, I love the minty taste it's a go to for me. I use twice a day & meets my expectations
Jess A.
Gives a good clean to the teeth, and leaves a fresh minty taste afterwards my teeth feel much cleaner
Chireece C.
Very harsh on my teeth are a bit sensitive to mint not suitable for people who don't like mint