BY COLGATE

Refresh your mouth in the morning with cool mint toothpaste. Ensures fresh breath. Fluoridated toothpaste protects and strengthens teeth. Fights tartar. Personal Care Product Type: Toothpaste; Scent: Cool Mint; Capacity (Volume): 2.8 oz. ~ Includes 24 tubes of toothpaste.CPC76583. 76583. Colgate Colgate Cool Mint Toothpaste, 2.8 Oz Tube. see more...

Zho M.
Anzoategui, Anaco

especially in the care of vocal health certainly colgate my toothpaste now colgate haha my toothbrush also and my mouthwash is very good this brand have products for all ages and I love always use palatability leaving a cool off breath and nice.
Alysha M.
British Columbia, Canada
Love the flavor of this toothpaste. My teeth feel great afterwards. Leaves them feel fresh and very clean. Would buy again and I like that there is a good amount of product in each tube. I like to try their different flavors.
Sonia G.
Moncton
This toothpaste works very well. You don't need a whole Lotta new toothbrush for it to work and become phony. Keeps your breath clean and smelling good, and also help keep her teeth very clean and cavity free.
Bethany C.
England
Such a good toothpaste, good sized tube which lasts so so long. I've been using this kind for years. I bought it from tesco at a good price and I will continue to use it as I am overall very satisfied.
genesis m.
I have used this product various times, I have refought this item tons of times. It does the job, I really like that it keeps my mouth feeling fresh. I use this twice a day and repurchase frequently. I would recumbent this too others, its an okay item.
elysha g.
Ontario
I love colgate toothpaste! Tastes great, smells great, great price, two different sizes, and works great. I hate it if I even have to use another toothpaste! Definitely buy this one all the time, and would recommend everyone using this one!
Kelsey L.
Grenville
It gives me an amazing clean and a great fresh feeling. I even use it to clean my retainer after a nights sleep. My only complaint would be that the caps break often.
Maya F.
Really good toothpaste. I enjoy strong minty toothpastes and this one makes my mouth feel super clean. I use it twice a day and have been for a long time. It works well and I would recommend it to anyone.
Xenia L.
It is one of my favorite toothpaste , leave me feeling clean and fresh teeth. It has a publicly accessible and very good quality. my husband does not change it for any other. I always definitely buy .
caitlin h.
Auckland, Ellerslie
This is my favorite tooth paste purely because i like the flavor of it and because it whitens my teeth and keeps my breath fresh for a longer time than other tooth paste