BY COLGATE

Refresh your mouth in the morning with cool mint toothpaste. Ensures fresh breath. Fluoridated toothpaste protects and strengthens teeth. Fights tartar. Personal Care Product Type: Toothpaste; Scent: Cool Mint; Capacity (Volume): 2.8 oz. ~ Includes 24 tubes of toothpaste.CPC76583. 76583. Colgate Colgate Cool Mint Toothpaste, 2.8 Oz Tube. see more...

ashley h.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My kids tried this and they loved it they loved the taste and the color of it.
Victoria S.
I love this tooth paste. It always leaves my mouth feeling clean and refreshed.
Karla H.
Uso esta pasta dental y me fascina. Deja un aliento fresco y dientes más blanco
rosabel p.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Buy this one all the time. Have it right about now actually love it very minty
Caitlin P.
Didn't really like this product...it left my teeth feeling gritty and unclean.
Krystal P.
I don't like this one. its too minty. It leaves a bad aftertaste in my mouth.
Jessica T.
Morton, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the toothpaste I always return to after trying many different kinds.
Corrine Louise P.
York, North Yorkshire
Love this tooth paste,  (yes I know it's only toothpaste) but it leaves my mouth super clean and fresh, used twice day,  even the kiddies dont mind using it as it's not a strong taste,  repeat user for this one,  I wont use any other
Ayla W.
Vancouver, BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great toothpaste! This original one also works great on pimples too haha. It dries them out! I like this flavor as it's minty and just makes your breath fresh. The texture of this one is also nice because there is no gritty-ness to it and it's kind of the original toothpaste in my opinion.
Melissa B.
Peterborough, ON
I like the flavor of this toothpaste but it isn't one that I like to use on a regular basis. I feel that compared to others it doesn't clean as well as I would like it too. It has a great price point though which is why I will occasionally buy it especially if it's on sale.