BY COLGATE

Refresh your mouth in the morning with cool mint toothpaste. Ensures fresh breath. Fluoridated toothpaste protects and strengthens teeth. Fights tartar. Personal Care Product Type: Toothpaste; Scent: Cool Mint; Capacity (Volume): 2.8 oz. ~ Includes 24 tubes of toothpaste.CPC76583. 76583. Colgate Colgate Cool Mint Toothpaste, 2.8 Oz Tube. see more...

Tanya V.
Beloit, WI
Love Colgate , makes your teeth fresher and your breath smell minty ! And Brightin your teeth .
Ashley E.
Chicago
So refreshing for me teeth and my breath . Leaves my teeth white also . Love the after taste
Damarys A.
Euless, TX
Aunque me encanta están presentación de este producto, este sabor no le gusta mucho a mi bebé
kariana w.
Richmond, VA
Minty fresh and cheap.. i love it and it leaves my breath smelling great and my mouth cool
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Totally love this tooth paste with one good brush my teeth feel clean and plaque gone..
Brooke S.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Good toothpaste!! Makes my breath smell really fresh and keeps my teeth feeling clean.
Kinly O.
Great toothpaste, but I would prefer crest over this. This toothpaste tastes terrible.
bria S.
Jamaica, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Always a go to toothpaste nice taste not bitter like sensodyne. Would recommend !!!!!
Jennifer J.
My usual brand. It whitens my teeth and freshens my breath. I use it all the time.
Sulymar L.
The colgate paste its good and keep my tooth fresh and white, really works on me