BY COLGATE

Refresh your mouth in the morning with cool mint toothpaste. Ensures fresh breath. Fluoridated toothpaste protects and strengthens teeth. Fights tartar. Personal Care Product Type: Toothpaste; Scent: Cool Mint; Capacity (Volume): 2.8 oz. ~ Includes 24 tubes of toothpaste.CPC76583. 76583. Colgate Colgate Cool Mint Toothpaste, 2.8 Oz Tube. see more...

mary p.
Knoxville, TN
I love this toothpaste because it is honestly so minty and fresh. Makes your mouth smell really good.
I've had bad breath my whole life until I used this. I love it! Made my teeth feel clean and fresh.
Jordan S.
Republic, MO
Love the smell of the Colgate cool mint toothpaste. Always makes my mouth feel so fresh and clean.
Brittany T.
Flint, MI
Just a great toothpaste. Makes your mouth feel clean and fresh. Just a simple staple for everyone.
Alessandra C.
Cape Coral, FL
Fresh minty flavor! Leaves your breath feeling fresh and clean. Works best with super cold water.
Emily N.
This toothpaste worked well to clean my teeth. The mint flavor was fine, but was not my favorite.
Logan P.
Jamestown, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Good toothpaste. Cleans teeth. That's really all I want from a toothpaste. It gets the job done
Michael B.
I love this toothpaste. Keeps my mouth feeling fresh and clean. It helps keep cavities at bay!
Chelsea O.
I like to use something that is a paste not the gel! Cleans teeth well and leaves a fresh mouth
Heather H.
Belvidere , IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It didn't make my teeth feel as clean as some toothpastes do. Didn't foam up a lot like I like