BY COLGATE

Refresh your mouth in the morning with cool mint toothpaste. Ensures fresh breath. Fluoridated toothpaste protects and strengthens teeth. Fights tartar. Personal Care Product Type: Toothpaste; Scent: Cool Mint; Capacity (Volume): 2.8 oz. ~ Includes 24 tubes of toothpaste.CPC76583. 76583. Colgate Colgate Cool Mint Toothpaste, 2.8 Oz Tube. see more...

Lorna M.
I have never purchased Colgate Toothpaste; I have only received it as free samples from the dentist office. As a result I have used it frequently, and I feel that it does a great job cleaning my teeth. However, I do not like how sweet the toothpaste is. I would however, recommend it to anyone who does not have an issue with sweet toothpaste.
Melissa O.
This is pretty basic toothpaste - one of those things that's sort of difficult to review. It's very basic and it does what you need it to, but there's nothing special about it that separates it from other basic toothpaste. If you imagine regular toothpaste, you're probably imagining something like this product.
Christina P.
Topeka, KS
I liked this toothpaste but didn't love it. My breath smelled awesome after using it, but my teeth didn't appear to be as white as it tends to be with my other Crest toothpaste (that I love). I have not bought this toothpaste since and probably will not repurchase since I have a better option.
Robin S.
If you are looking for a toothpaste that leaves your mouth feeling fresh & clean, colgate cool mint is the way to go. It leaves a tingling feeling in your mouth & it also leaves a minty smell longer that other toothpaste. I would definitely recommend this product to others
Morgan M.
I don't have many toothpastes that I don't like. I don't have anything against this toothpaste. It just didn't wow me. It didn't make my teeth as white as others. I don't mind it for just a regular brushing but not super impressed and don't reach for it at the store.
Katlin T.
Lutz, FL
This toothpaste works the best out of many that I have used. It always leaves my teeth clean and minty tasting. I typically buy it at Walmart for the good price. It is surely effective and works well for me. With that said, of course I would recommend it!
Sofia M.
Favorite toothpaste, love it. Colgate is one of my favorite brands. I recommend it to a lot of people and have been using it for a very long time now. I do not think that I could veer turn to another toothpaste. The price and quality is really awesome too.
Belinda S.
Memphis, TN
My toothpaste MUST have a mint flavor. I love Cologate Cool Mint Toothpaste. It cleans and leaves your breath minty fresh. My son & I have been using this go to toothpaste for years. Pick up a tube next time you visit Target. Get an extra for backup.
Sarah M.
Hillsdale, MI
This is a great toothpaste. I only started buying a different brand because it was cheaper. It works very well and I was very satisfied. I might purchase again one day because it works just as well as others. I would definitely recommend this.
Madi D.
I love Colgate toothpaste! It keeps a clean feelin in your mouth after using and keeps your breathe fresh. It's not too hard on teeth, if you want the whitening one that is also a great product. I've used this brand my whole life!