BY COLGATE #87 in Toothbrushes

Colgate Classic Deep Clean Toothbrush Multi level bristles to remove food particles in between teeth. Cleans deep between teeth and along the gumline. see more...

• Does this brush come in soft medium and hard? What do you...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Hannah B.
Although I like Colgate toothbrushes for the most part, I prefer soft bristles. However, I do like the shape and size of this toothbrush. It does a good job reaching into crevices and in the back of my mouth. You can also use one of these toothbrushes to clean retainers.
Amber L.
Torrington, CT
Probably my favorite non-electric toothbrush. It's just designed really well to hit all of those hard-to-reach spots that I have trouble with. Like the back of my molars. The bristles are perfect they don't tear my gums up but they get a good clean around my gumline and I think it's consistently the brush I always go for without realizing it.
Emily H.
Colgate toothbrushes are effective and great at whitening teeth. They are cheap, but good quality. I appreciate how gentle they are on my teeth. I bought mine at my local target and they are the only brand I use. I am satisfied overall with this product and would recommend it to friends.
Tondra B.
Prewitt, NM
Love the deep clean these brushes give. My teeth always feel clean after brushing and I don't have to try very hard the brush does all the work. Convenient to buy in multipack so I always have back up or spare for visitors. Just a wonderful product all around.
Amanda P.
Wood Ridge, NJ
This toothbrush is just OK. I recently read it is better to use smaller toothbrushes in order to reach hard to reach places, so this brush would qualify. The bristles are strong and lasts up to three months with normal wear and tear from  brushing.
Sarah
La Mesa, CA
The only tooth brush I've kept repurchasing ! Only in the medium strength , if I ever see the hard strength tooth brush I buy too . The medium strength always does the job with out being to harsh on your gums. I have braces so I recommend this product , since it is high maintenance to keep your teeth clean and cavity free with braces on. If you barely got your braces I'd recommend the soft toothbrush strength since your teeth will probably be too sensitive. The bristles never fall out . The tooth brush lasts a lot without having to buy a new one, although dentists always recommend to repurchase a new one after 2 months for hygiene purposes , which is something I do.
mandy s.
Bellingham, WA
This is a great toothbrush. I prefer a soft brush because I have sensitive gums and teach. This toothbrush cleaned my teeth extremely well. I pitched this at target in a multipack for under $10 on sale!!!
Geanine C.
Camas, WA
Great toothbrush, everything about it is nice. Looking into getting an electric brush after too much of a struggle with this one. Nothing major, just not 100% loving it.
Cassidy E.
A deep clean toothbrush is the best to use if you do not use a electric toothbrush. It helps gets into the hard spots, but can be a little rough for sensitive gums.
Kayla R.
Centerton, AR
This was a quick purchase because i needed a new toothbrush. Compared to other options in its price range it is a good product. I have used it before and will probably purchase again. I purchased this toothbrush from Wal-Mart. I would probably purchase again. The only reason it didn't get 5 stars is the head of the brush is on the small side and would be better if it was larger.
Noelle R.
San Diego, CA
Does this brush come in soft medium and hard? What do you recommend is the best type to use?