BY COLGATE

Brand from Colgate. Clean in between teeth. Effective clean in between teeth. Multi level bristles to remove food particles in between teeth. Dentists and hygienists recommend replacing your toothbrush every 3 months. Pack Size - 1 pc see more...

Erika O.
Crystal Lake, IL
This toothbrush works fairly well, and although I recently switched to an electronic option, it helped me keep my teeth wonderfully clean for several years. In fact, my dentists would always exclaim that they wished every patient's teeth were like mine. Aside from using this toothbrush, however, I would brush for 2 minutes, 30 seconds, and made sure to avoid sugar. I would recommend this product for someone who appreciates thoroughly cleaning their teeth with a sturdy, quality toothbrush.
Jordan M.
I think this toothbrush serves its purpose, but I prefer my Tom's one more. Colgate toothbrushes are the best for the price you pay though. They're much cheaper and can be found more abundantly. I normally just get these at Walmart or Target.
Desiree H.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
The opinions here are mine and mine alone. I used the Colgate electric toothbrush for a few years and now that I am using their regular playing toothbrush, my teeth are not doing as well and I'm having more cavities and needing a lot more dental work done. The regular toothbrush here does not hold a candle to the electric one that they sell. I totally advise on spending a few more dollars for the electric one it will last forever just putting batteries in about once every 6 months.
Nora G.
Valhalla , NY
Not a bad tooth brush it does get the cleaning done I’ve used it numerous times to travel I do travel a lot for work so I just tend to put it in my backpack and take it with me it that’s clean my teeth and makes me feel like make all my teeth are clean perfectly super easy to use no requirement of batteries or have any charged
Vivian Y.
Farmington Hills, MI
This is the best toothbrush because it is exactly what dentist recommend. My dentist said the compact size toothbrushes are best because they get into the back area of the mouth and around the molars much better than bigger size toothbrush heads. Regardless of how big your mouth is the compact size is the best choice.

Additionally, I was told to only use soft bristles to brush with. This toothbrush fits both of my dentist's requirements for a toothbrush.
Laiken T.
Winchester,Kentucky
This is a great manual toothbrush! It may look like a plain toothbrush but it gets every spot in your mouth clean. Whether you use a manual or battery powered toothbrush, it comes down to how you use it...you can get your mouth just as clean with a manual without spending a lot of money on a fancy battery powered toothbrush. I actually prefer a manual toothbrush, that's just my opinion.
Lish N.
Eastpointe, MI
I love the variation in the bristles, because it allows you to get in between the teeth and sort of floss whatever you missed by flossing. The toothbrush is a little pricey when you can get a toothbrush at the dollar store for $1, but this is a better quality toothbrush so I see no problem paying that kind of money for it. I think the last one I bought was $4? Roughly.
Kenya V.
I only buy these toothbrushes! Great and soft! I got mine at the local pharmacy and I am sure you can find them at CVS, Duane Reade, and Rite Aid. I have only used this brand and I love it! It isn't a hard toothbrush like most people complain about! Also, my dentist recommended that these are the toothbrushes to use and it is very affordable as well.
Caitlyn O.
Van Buren Twp, MI
I always buy Colgate when it comes to getting a new toothbrush. I have buying this brand for years and have no complaints. I love the deep cleaning bristles and the softness too. I have no gum sensitivity and it makes for an easy cleaning
Carolyn R.
Orange
I just received a new toothbrush from my dentist and it was a Colgate Classic deep clean brush.  My dentist chose this for me because it meets my needs.  The brush is firm enough to clean my teeth but not so firm that it hurt my gums.  My mouth and teeth super clean after I brush them.  Buy this toothbrush.
Janice S.
Springfield
Are these made in The USA?