BY COLGATE

Brand from Colgate. Clean in between teeth. Effective clean in between teeth. Multi level bristles to remove food particles in between teeth. Dentists and hygienists recommend replacing your toothbrush every 3 months. Pack Size - 1 pc see more...

Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Indianapolis, IN
This toothbrush has come in handy several times when I've been travelling because I don't like to travel with my electric toothbrush, but this still does exactly what that name suggests: deep cleaning. I like to feel like I got everything off of my teeth before a good night's sleep because I hate feeling as though I just have dirt marinating in my mouth all night. This toothbrush really helps give me that deep cleaned feeling that you get after a good brush at the dentist that I usually would get from my electric toothbrush but can't because of travel. Despite having to work a little harder to get that feeling out of a conventional toothbrush, I still like this one for its abilities to get EVERYTHING off of the teeth.
hope s.
hope s.
Louisville
love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it love it! love it i love it i love it
Joshua R.
Joshua R.
Utica
The toothbrushes come on a strip used for display which I can hang up on one of those sticky hooks and take off a brush in package at a time. Great value for the money spent
I was in need of a new toothbrush and since my son needed one too, I decided to get a bunch of them. Price for these came to a fraction of cost of buying them individually. What surprised me about them was the wording on them as I live in the US and brought them here in the US. Apparently these were a surplus item made for another country so the wording was not English but otherwise the toothbrush are exactly as ones with English wording.
Desiree H.
Desiree H.
Ft. Oglethorpe
The opinions here are mine and mine alone. I used the Colgate electric toothbrush for a few years and now that I am using their regular playing toothbrush, my teeth are not doing as well and I'm having more cavities and needing a lot more dental work done. The regular toothbrush here does not hold a candle to the electric one that they sell. I totally advise on spending a few more dollars for the electric one it will last forever just putting batteries in about once every 6 months.
Paige T.
Paige T.
Louisville, KY
i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it
Stacey B.
Stacey B.
Ephrata
I like using this toothbrush! YES, me an adult uses this toothbrush because I can use it to get to the small places in the back of my mouth! If you have a big toothbrush you can't get it into the small spaces in your mouth to CLEAN!!!!!!!!!!!
Plus I'm really short and it's just a better fit for me anyway. But seriously a smaller toothbrush cleans better!!
Have you noticed the heads on those electric toothbrushes?!?!
Presley A.
Presley A.
I swear by these toothbrushes. For the past couple of years these are the only types I have used. They are very gentle on my teeth and give my teeth a clean feeling, almost as if I were fresh out of the dentist's office. Personally, I have very sensitive teeth and my gums are prone to bleeding if I even brush the slightest bit too rough. This brush is excellent for my sensitive teeth and gums and gets the job done.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
I have no complaints about this toothbrush. I have been using this brand for years. It is very inexpensive but doe not lack in quality. I personally prefer the hard bristles but I like that they have the two options between hard and soft. Overall its a great product and always leaves me teeth feeling clean. They also hold up very well over time leaving you to  not have to replace it often.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
GREENFIELD, MO
I'm all about clean teeth so I use your tooth brushes every day call me crazy that's okay and they are all Colgate. This tooth brush is great for getting the bottoms and tops of the top and bottom teeth making sure that no cavities for there. And I literally scrub for over two minutes. Great prices and would recommend for dentists to hand out as well as for parents to buy their children.
Laiken T.
Laiken T.
Winchester,Kentucky
This is a great manual toothbrush! It may look like a plain toothbrush but it gets every spot in your mouth clean. Whether you use a manual or battery powered toothbrush, it comes down to how you use it...you can get your mouth just as clean with a manual without spending a lot of money on a fancy battery powered toothbrush. I actually prefer a manual toothbrush, that's just my opinion.