BY COLGATE

Get an effective with multi-height bristles and an easy-to-grip handle at an affordable price.

Benefits

Multi-height bristles to remove food particles in between teeth

Durable plastic toothbrush with a non-slip rubber grip for comfort and control while brushing

Available in

Soft and medium bristle firmness

• Does this brush come in soft medium and hard? What do you...2 Answers
  • Are these made in The USA?2 Answers
Tina S.
Boonville
I bought this on sale and I love the way it handles brushing my teeth.  This was the first time I used it. I will buy it again.  I got it from CVS because that's where I usually get my toothpaste.  No cons it works great love the handle.  I would recommend this for sure to all adults.
Desiree H.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
The opinions here are mine and mine alone. I used the Colgate electric toothbrush for a few years and now that I am using their regular playing toothbrush, my teeth are not doing as well and I'm having more cavities and needing a lot more dental work done. The regular toothbrush here does not hold a candle to the electric one that they sell. I totally advise on spending a few more dollars for the electric one it will last forever just putting batteries in about once every 6 months.
Erika O.
Crystal Lake, IL
This toothbrush works fairly well, and although I recently switched to an electronic option, it helped me keep my teeth wonderfully clean for several years. In fact, my dentists would always exclaim that they wished every patient's teeth were like mine. Aside from using this toothbrush, however, I would brush for 2 minutes, 30 seconds, and made sure to avoid sugar. I would recommend this product for someone who appreciates thoroughly cleaning their teeth with a sturdy, quality toothbrush.
Angela T.
Olive Branch, MS
Colgate® CLASSIC CLEAN Toothbrush Medium these toothbrushes are amazing. At $10 each, they are a little pricey. But they do a good job removing stains and plaque. Helps make teeth shiny and white!!
Kimberly M.
North Edwards, CA
Colgate® CLASSIC CLEAN Toothbrush Medium and  Colgate® Total® ADVANCED WHITENING Toothpaste are the perfect match for each other. I like this toothbrush because I can reach all the places that I need to to get my teeth nice and clean. This toothbrush isn't overly harsh and it does the job. I bought it at  Walmart for a very good price the last time that I was there because there was a sale on it. I would definitely buy this again AND recommend it to others.
Amanda G.
In dental school we used these babies as if they were the greatest toothbrushes on Earth. I honestly feel like they don’t do a great job as Oral-B, but hey, someone might say I’m wrong. I didn’t like it, but doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try it.
Abraham M.
Oklahoma City
Great tooth brush with amazing and easy to use brush! The size is great and easy to pack while traveling! The best part is the cheap and affordable brush, making it easier for you to purchase for frequently to help your teeth stay white as pearls!
Laiken T.
Winchester, KY
This is a great manual toothbrush! It may look like a plain toothbrush but it gets every spot in your mouth clean. Whether you use a manual or battery powered toothbrush, it comes down to how you use it...you can get your mouth just as clean with a manual without spending a lot of money on a fancy battery powered toothbrush. I actually prefer a manual toothbrush, that's just my opinion.
aly M.
harpers ferry
Not very impressed nor disappointed by this toothbrush. It got the job done, but does waste a lot of plastic. Would be great if the company would use recycled plastic for the toothbrush handles. Probably won’t buy again.
Isabelle D.
Lebanon, OH
There are always better toothbrushes on the market but when you need to keep switching out toothbrushes this brand and brush is the way to go , they are super affordable ! And clean very well. Easy to replace as well
Janice S.
Springfield
Are these made in The USA?
Noelle R.
San Diego, CA
Does this brush come in soft medium and hard? What do you recommend is the best type to use?

back