BY COLGATE

Characters Will Vary This brush is specially designed for small children who have developing teeth from ages 6 months to 2 years. Cushioned oval shaped head fits comfortably in children s mouths Center color dot helps you measure the recommended amount of toothpaste Extra baby soft, angled bristle trim effectively cleans and protects gums Wide, soft easy grip handle for small hands. Brush should be used for children up to 2 years of age under adult supervision.  Dentists and Hygienists recommend replacing your toothbrush every 3 months. Questions? ; see more...

Jennica B.
Conway, AR
I bought these for my daughter who is 18 months and has 10 teeth. They are adorable and are the perfect size for her little mouth. The bristles are soft, and she loves to pretend to brush her teeth with it. It had a very ergonomic grip so it's comfortable in your hand.
Aubrey B.
I've already went through 2 packs of these. I love them! They are super soft and small enough for my daughter's little teeth who is 18 months. I had to fight with her for a while to brush but she is now loving to brush her teeth.
Arianna H.
Baytown
These toothbrushes are perfect for kids! They have fun designs and the bristles are nice and soft. It's not too big either, making it just right for kiddos to practice brushing all by themselves.
Katie M.
These are great little tooth brushes for kids. My daughter is almost a year and a half so we have to brush her teeth for her still, but while we brush ours she will hold her tooth brush to get used to it and brush her own teeth. The bristles to tend to splay a lot with not much force to them though.
Meghan A.
Portage, MI
Does what it is supposed to do! Its cute and holds up to being chewed on by my three year old. She is learning how to brush her own teeth and this is good for her because the baby ones are too small. The bristles are not too stiff which i was worried about getting her a child's toothbrush not a toddler one.
Christa A.
Pikeville, KY
This toothbrush is great for kids. It is just the right size and easy for them to use when just learning how to brush their teeth. My son has used several kids and this one is definitely one that I will be purchasing again. We are very satisfied and pleased with the results as well!
Tiesa S.
My kids got this from their dentist after their checkup. They use it 2 or more times a day everyday. It fits in little ones hands well and is small enough for their mouths. They prefer ones with certain characters on them but as long as their teeth are clean that's all that matters.
Sarah C.
Union City, CA
This was the first tooth brush we used for our daughter and it worked just fine. The brush head is nice and small; easy for navigating around tiny mouths. The handle is short, chunky and textured so it was easier for her to hold. I have repurchased it a couple of times now.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I bought this toothbrush for my son when he started getting teeth. It's awesome! The bristles are soft and not too harsh and my little one's gums. It's not too big and isn't uncomfortable for your child. I've repurchased many of these toothbrushes. They're great!
Japhnee L.
Colgate Children's Toothbrush are soft and gentle enough for the teeth of children. The different character choices are terrific. It holds up to being chewed by two/three year olds. The bristles are gentle enough for their tiny gums. I recommend this product.