BY COLGATE

Characters Will Vary This brush is specially designed for small children who have developing teeth from ages 6 months to 2 years. Cushioned oval shaped head fits comfortably in children s mouths Center color dot helps you measure the recommended amount of toothpaste Extra baby soft, angled bristle trim effectively cleans and protects gums Wide, soft easy grip handle for small hands. Brush should be used for children up to 2 years of age under adult supervision.  Dentists and Hygienists recommend replacing your toothbrush every 3 months. Questions? ; see more...

Jayme H.
Bonne Terre, MO
They're decent toothbrushes and have held up to a 3 year old. They're soft like they should be and super cute with minions on them.

My goal is to provide a thorough review to assist others with their purchase, as there are many choices on Amazon and I personally rely on reviews when making most of my purchases. If my review was helpful to you, please choose “yes” below. Otherwise, choose “no” and please leave a constructive comment and I will take your thoughts and/or suggestions into consideration for future reviews.
Meghan A.
Portage, MI
Does what it is supposed to do! Its cute and holds up to being chewed on by my three year old. She is learning how to brush her own teeth and this is good for her because the baby ones are too small. The bristles are not too stiff which i was worried about getting her a child's toothbrush not a toddler one.
Katie M.
These are great little tooth brushes for kids. My daughter is almost a year and a half so we have to brush her teeth for her still, but while we brush ours she will hold her tooth brush to get used to it and brush her own teeth. The bristles to tend to splay a lot with not much force to them though.
Christa A.
Pikeville, KY
This toothbrush is great for kids. It is just the right size and easy for them to use when just learning how to brush their teeth. My son has used several kids and this one is definitely one that I will be purchasing again. We are very satisfied and pleased with the results as well!
Tiesa S.
My kids got this from their dentist after their checkup. They use it 2 or more times a day everyday. It fits in little ones hands well and is small enough for their mouths. They prefer ones with certain characters on them but as long as their teeth are clean that's all that matters.
Danielle  B.
Fort Jennings, OH
My daughter enjoys this toothbrush because she doesn't have to do much work because of the spinning head. This is the first time we have bought a toothbrush like this but I cannot tell if this is better than a manual toothbrush. There is no significant difference between the two.
Sarah C.
Union City, CA
This was the first tooth brush we used for our daughter and it worked just fine. The brush head is nice and small; easy for navigating around tiny mouths. The handle is short, chunky and textured so it was easier for her to hold. I have repurchased it a couple of times now.
Erikah O.
York, PA
I bought this toothbrush for my son when he started getting teeth. It's awesome! The bristles are soft and not too harsh and my little one's gums. It's not too big and isn't uncomfortable for your child. I've repurchased many of these toothbrushes. They're great!
My little brother had this tooth brush because he had really sensitive gums. this was really gentle on them, my parents have continued to buy this for him until he grew out of that. He loved this toothbrush and i recommend this for anyone with the same problem.
Brittany H.
Mandan, ND
When I was younger, I would always want the cool kids style toothbrush and this would be the go to for it. I don't use it now but I am not the most picky person for toothbrush. I just need something soft bristled or it makes my gums bleed and that isn't good.