BY COLGATE

Extra Soft Outstanding Cleaning Great Fun Great Clean Made Fun! Clean your teeth better than with a manual brush and make brushing fun! Enjoy all different designs. Brush lays flat for easy toothpaste application. Small Oscillating Head with Extra Soft Bristles: Cleans teeth and gently sweeps away plaque. Soft On/Off Buttons 2 Replaceable AA Alkaline Batteries: Do not mix old and new batteries. Do not mix alkaline, standard , or rechargeable batteries. Dentists recommend replacing your toothbrush every 3 months. Questions? U.S. ; see more...

Maeghan S.
Both of my kids hve one fo these, one in Despicable me and the other Ninja Turtles. They love them so much, use them everyday no more arguing or beggingg to brush! Had to replace the batteries already but will do whatever it takes for healthy teeth and gums !!! Also I used a coupon and these came out to be almost free welllll worth it even if I didn't have one.
Tina D.
We bought this at Target. We were just beginning to transition to a big boy toothbrush for my son. My child was excited for the characters so that was an enticement for him as well as the vibrations. The battery died quickly and his teeth just didn't seem as clean. I eventually caved and bought him a Sonicare for kids.
Jennifer M.
Spruce Pine, NC
Love this toothbrush for my kids! They think they are using something very special and really enjoy brushing with it. I know that their teeth are being cleaned great with this toothbrush! They have nice white teeth. This is also gentle enough not to bother their teeth when they are loose and sensitive!
Melissa G.
Palm Bay, FL
My daughter enjoys using her powered toothbrush. It's cute and fun to use! She gets a better clean than the manual brush alone because it does a little more scrubbing than the amount of brushes or strokes she can do on her own. I feel more confident in allowing her to brush her teeth by herself.
Lindsay P.
Chesapeake, VA
These kids electronic toothbrushes are great for motivating kids to want to brush their teeth, and they aren't too expensive. However, it would be great if they had a beeping timer on them to let them know when kids need to switch top/bottom and when they are done brushing.
Dee R.
I love the Colgate powered toothbrushes for children. 3 of my 4 have one and they keep my little ones motivated to brush their teeth twice daily. The bristles are soft and they come in attractive colors/themes. They are the perfect size for little hands and a great price.
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
I have this toothbrush to my nephews and they really, really love them! it makes brushing their teeth while at aunties house that much more fun. throw in a cool colored kids toothpaste and you're totally set to rock a kids world with awesomeness and cleanliness.
My children have used this tooth brush in the past. My Boys loved using it with the Ninja turtles. We have purchased multiple ones from Target. This Tooth Brush is easy to use for the little ones. I was very satisfied with this tooth brush. Awesome Product!
Erica A.
Pittsburg, KS
My daughter felt so grown up using this electric toothbrush! I love how clean it gets her teeth and that it is super affordable for an electric toothbrush. Anything that encourages good brushing habits is a winner in my book! We will continue to repurchase.
Rachel M.
This was a fun way to get my toddler more interested in brushing his teeth! He would ask to brush his teeth multiple times a day instead of dreading it. One day he kept talking about how "cwean" his teeth were after brushing. We love our electric brushes!