Colgate Children's 2 in 1 Toothpaste and Mouthwash uploaded by ivonne S.Colgate Children's 2 in 1 Toothpaste and Mouthwash uploaded by Amy H.Colgate Children's 2 in 1 Toothpaste and Mouthwash uploaded by Kay M.

BY COLGATE

Clinically Proven Cavity Protection Fluoride Toothpaste ; see more...

• Anyone elses child refuse to use anything other than this product?1 Answers
  • What other flavors do your kids enjoy?1 Answers
Kay M.
Honolulu, HI
Smells great just like super sweet candied watermelons. I bought this once at Walgreens and wouldn't personally buy again. My son thought it tasted so good that he was more interested in eating it which I wasn't a fan of. Maybe when he gets a little older. But personally as a paren't I don't see this as very inspiring for kids to brush their teeth with something so sweet because i feel it would remind them of eating sweets/candies.
Makana C.
This is great for kids who can't stand that mint taste in their mouth! This makes brushing your teeth and rinsing your mouth a lot funner and they are more likely to do it! But one downside is they might think it's okay to swallow. Other than that it should be fine! Just make sure your children know that this isn't something you can swallow a bunch of.
Yolanda L.
I don't Mohave children but my sister use this product for her toddlers. I am a bit skeptical about using flavored toothpaste as an adult because of the sugar content because I don't want any type of cavity. Therefore I go for the regular toothpaste with whitening and cavity protection. Colgate is a great product that I use.
Esmi J.
Milford, IA
My family all use the Colgate brand we have tried them all! Colgate just has so many options and different things to help you with in every bottle. My 5 year old brother loves the watermelon Colgate toothpaste and I asked him why and he responded with "because it feels good on my teeth!" Everyone here at home loves Colgate!
Crystal O.
Lakewood, WA
We normally are a crest family, but my son loves this toothpaste. He is very picky when it comes to toothpaste and once he tried this one it has been a no other toothpaste please mom. The flavor of it is perfect for him and it doesn't leave a after taste so he can drink water or anything else after brushing his teeth.
Ashley B.
I bought this toothpaste for my son and he loves it. He is really picky about his toothpaste. If it is minty, he says it burns his mouth. This toothpaste keeps his teeth really clean. He was just at the dentist and has no cavities so far so I'm pretty pleased with the job it's doing for him.
Jessica J.
Livermore, CA
My daughter was a fan of this Colgate Children's 2 in 1 toothpaste. The fun colors and characters on it always got her interested. My son, on the other hand, couldn't care less about what the bottle looks like as he hates all flavors of toothpaste. But overall this is a great toothpaste.
Sheena A.
Delphia, KY
I purchase this toothpaste for my chikdren. It cleanses their teeth really well. They love the taste. It foams up really well. I love the fact they don't need to use mouthwash after brushing, I'm always worried they will swallow it. Perfect toothpaste for a worried mother
Cathy D.
E Pittsburgh, PA
This is a great product for kids it has everything that you need right there to help your children keep their teeth healthy and clean. Best of all it is not going to break your bank to buy and the kids all love it so i don't have to fight with them to brush their teeth.
Sharon L.
Colgate Children's 2 in 1 Toothpaste and Mouthwash is a good product, but I do not like how gooey it is when it comes out of the bottle. I used it every night and found it moderately effective. I would recommend this 2 in 1 toothpaste and mouthwash to any multitaskers.
carly k.
GUELPH, ON
Wellness Guru Expert
Anyone elses child refuse to use anything other than this product?
Amanda C.
Tavares, FL
What other flavors do your kids enjoy?