BY COLGATE

Colgate® Transformers™ Ages 5+ Extra Soft Toothbrush.
Tongue cleaner. see more...

Gayle B.
Gayle B.
Rochester, MA
I am a colgate fan. I have my oral b electric toothbrush now but for travel I take my colgate manual. I used to buy cheap 5 pack toothbrushes for one dollar. They were good for an overnight. The colgate manual while not as thorough as the oral B electric is darn close enough! I have them in my camper and overnight bags for myself, my honey and the kids.
Daffne A.
Daffne A.
When I had braces many of the orthodon'tist recommend me using Colgate for children because the bristols were soft, and it wouldn't brake my brackets. I love the product because its very affordable, easy to find, and did not break my brackets. I am satisfied with this product and I will recommend this product to others.
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Summerville, SC
My son loves this toothbrush it comes in cool colors and themes. The extra soft bristles don't irritate as some other toothbrushes do he uses it twice a day. The cost is inexpensive and it is the perfect size for children his age. i will definitely purchase this product again
keila M.
keila M.
Fullerton, CA
Really good tooth brush really cleans well and its strong soft grip to it which is always great. have used this product repeatedly before . bought it at walmart and target and walgreens only con is the bristles get messed up easily wich defeats the purpose
RENATE B.
RENATE B.
Wytheville, VA
Extra soft tooth brushes mean my childrens teeth are being gently cleaned. I love that Colgate is a brand that cares for several different aspects of my families dental hygiene. It's a consistently great product and one that will remain with my family.
Karoline S.
Karoline S.
N Brunswick, NJ
Love this toothbrush. The bristles get into the nooks and crannies, and the brush is soft on my gums- no irritation. The toothbrush is effective and really gets the job done. I love the variety of colors it come in! I would definitely by it again!
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Mesa, az
I haven't use this product but my little brother and he is upset she can't find hers he does not want to proceed because he loves this toothbrush he loves that is A transformer his toothbrush because transference is his favorite.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Hancock, MI
Another kid favorite! In my house I buy what keeps my kids doing things, so when my oldest (6) saw his favorite character on a toothbrush it was a no brainier to me. It cleans his teeth and best yet he asks to brush his teeth.
Kam F.
Kam F.
Lapeer, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
My little brother had this toothbrush and he really liked it because of the design. I think it actually helped him to want to brush his teeth more often because for younger kids often times they hate doing it
Kimber C.
Kimber C.
Tucson, AZ
I have a very sensitive mouth and gums and this tooth brush helps that it hurts less when I use it. And the price is amazing its completely affordable I recommend it to anyone looking for a soft toothbrush.