BY COLGATE

Colgate® Transformers™ Ages 5+ Extra Soft Toothbrush.
Tongue cleaner. see more...

Heather F.
This is a good toothbrush for small kids. I like that the brand offers many designs for all kids. My only complaint is that many brands do not offer many options for 1-4 year olds. Seems to be a gap in fun toothbrushes between baby and 5+ years.
Nicole H.
Diamond, IL
My son has and loves these. Mostly he does because of the characters 😀 But I like them because they last a long time, really get his teeth cleaned, and the price is also great. I all together would recommend theese to anyone.
Bailey G.
Centereach, NY
My 7 year old cousin uses this toothbrush and he has the best smile in his grade! The bristles are soft and he makes sure to brush every day, twice a day, for at least 2 minutes each time.
Debbie S.
Summerville, SC
My son loves this toothbrush it comes in cool colors and themes. The extra soft bristles don't irritate as some other toothbrushes do he uses it twice a day. The cost is inexpensive and it is the perfect size for children his age. i will definitely purchase this product again
keila M.
Fullerton, CA
Really good tooth brush really cleans well and its strong soft grip to it which is always great. have used this product repeatedly before . bought it at walmart and target and walgreens only con is the bristles get messed up easily wich defeats the purpose
Gayle B.
Rochester, MA
I am a colgate fan. I have my oral b electric toothbrush now but for travel I take my colgate manual. I used to buy cheap 5 pack toothbrushes for one dollar. They were good for an overnight. The colgate manual while not as thorough as the oral B electric is darn close enough! I have them in my camper and overnight bags for myself, my honey and the kids.
Karoline S.
N Brunswick, NJ
Love this toothbrush. The bristles get into the nooks and crannies, and the brush is soft on my gums- no irritation. The toothbrush is effective and really gets the job done. I love the variety of colors it come in! I would definitely by it again!
Daffne A.
When I had braces many of the orthodon'tist recommend me using Colgate for children because the bristols were soft, and it wouldn't brake my brackets. I love the product because its very affordable, easy to find, and did not break my brackets. I am satisfied with this product and I will recommend this product to others.
Jessica S.
Hancock, MI
Another kid favorite! In my house I buy what keeps my kids doing things, so when my oldest (6) saw his favorite character on a toothbrush it was a no brainier to me. It cleans his teeth and best yet he asks to brush his teeth.
Kam F.
Lapeer, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
My little brother had this toothbrush and he really liked it because of the design. I think it actually helped him to want to brush his teeth more often because for younger kids often times they hate doing it