Colgate Cavity Protection Fluoride Toothpaste, Great Regular Flavor, Travel Size, TSA Aproved, 1.3 Ounces (Pack of 12) uploaded by Barbara G.Colgate Cavity Protection Fluoride Toothpaste, Great Regular Flavor, Travel Size, TSA Aproved, 1.3 Ounces (Pack of 12) uploaded by Alexandra C.

BY COLGATE

Strengthens teeth with active fluoride. ada accepted (American dental association). the ada council on scientific affairs' acceptance of Colgate cavity protection is based on its finding that the product is effective in helping to prevent and reduce tooth see more...

Buy on Amazon
Anndria T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have several of these that I keep stocked at home for when we are going to go on vacation. The size is super convenient. I love the cleaning action of this toothpaste. It is a little harsh, but I like that. My husband not so much. I would probably purchase these again.
Reina S.
Fleetwood, PA
Favorite toothpaste since I was young. Other kids wanted those toothpaste with their favorite cartoon characters in the front and I would just beg my mom for this one. I would recommend this toothpaste for daily wear!
Amber T.
Austin, TX
I really like the fact that this toothpaste helps fight cavities because I always have a problem at the dentist although I feel like I take great care of my teeth.. The flavor was not my favorite though and I can't use something daily that I don't like the taste of.
Lexi C.
KY, ['', '', '']
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was a crest girl until I noticed that my dentist always gave me Colgate. So I made the switch and I'm not looking back. My teeth are clean. I have good dental check up. Plus it tastes good.
Sarah G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've used this product before and I would recommend buying this. It's great for traveling and it works effectively. I will be sure to repurchase this when I am traveling again.
Charlotte F.
Really good tooth paste always helps me with my breath and whitens my teeth. I love the smell and it's icy cold feel to it. I got my entire family hooked on this one and I don't regret it a single bit.
VE-1126213Andres R.
Doral, FL
I love the feeling of freshness and cleanliness, it is something lasting and it has become indispensable in every bathroom in my house; I even carry one in my bag when I go to college!
Anja W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This exact brand/type is probably my favorite toothpaste. These are easy to take with you on vacations, and this toothpaste cleans your mouth really well, so you do not need more than a pea sized amount for each use. My mouth feels extra clean after using this product and I highly recommend it to people of all ages.
Kerry L.
Grand Rivers, KY
It's alright. Not the best in my opinion. It doesn't whiten nearly as well as I would like as an avid coffee drinker. The main reason I bought it in the first place was because Dollar General was out of my usual toothpaste. In a pinch it does the job though.
Whitney T.
Vinemont, AL
Hate this toothpaste. The flavor is awful and makes me feel like I need to brush my teeth again immediately after brushing. I know it is a fluoride toothpaste but it doesn't have a clean minty feeling at all. Just gross.