3 colors available

BY COLGATE

Value Pack Strengthens Teeth with Active Fluoride 2 - 6.4 oz tubes Net Wt 12.8 ox Critically proven to help strengthen teeth and leave your mouth feeling fresh and clean. Great Mint Taste Cleans Teeth Thoroughly Active Fluoride Formula Strengthens Teeth Fights Cavities The ADA Council on Scientific Affairs Acceptance of Colgate Cavity Protection is based on its finding that the product is effective in helping to prevent and reduce tooth decay, when used as directed." Questions or comments? Call toll-free see more...

• Did you notice the difference right away after using this product?2 Answers
  • Does this work1 Answers
Colgate Cavity Protection Fluoride Toothpaste
  • "As a dental student I know which toothpaste works well so I like to keep it simple. " in 1 review
Stuart K.
Stuart K.
Grandview, MO
This toothpaste is great. Though it's a paste rather than a gel It is still smooth and silky and not overly sweet. Cavity protection is what I'm looking for, so that's what this particular paste focuses on. When I purchased this 5 pack it was just a little over 18 dollars, so that breaks down to a little over $3 a tube. I think that is a good value for toothpaste of this quality. Also, one of the nice little things I enjoy about this toothpaste is that it comes equipped with a flip lid rather than a screw top. I always loose screw tops, so the flip top provides a nice way to keep the tube spout clean and fresh conveniently.
Amber R.
Amber R.
This toothpaste leaves my mouth feeling really clean. I have braces so I can't use whitening toothpaste so I had to find a toothpaste that didn't whiten the teeth but cleaned them and helped keep them strong. Ever since I started using this, my teeth feel like a car that just went through a car wash. And I haven't had any troubles with cavities.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
I love a clean mouth and sometimes I don't have time to use my mouth wash. This product gets me thru the morning after coffee with fresh breath. I grew up using Colgate. The price is still so very affordable compared to cost of living and other products like it. I definitely make sure to keep a tube in the guest bathroom as well.
Maria F.
Maria F.
I didn't like the taste of this toothpaste, that's why we decided not to buy it again, but I have to confess that gives a very good sense of long lasting protection. My mouth felt fresh and clean longer than with other products. I changed to other toothpaste basically because of the flavor, but the general quality is high
Aba J.
Aba J.
Pompano beach, Fl
This was my go to toothpaste but I developed a sensitive tooth and my dentist recommended I use Sensodyne. It really does work and I've been using it ever since. I still had Colgate remaining and tried using it in between but the pain just came back. Never had issues with the toothpaste its just I have need for another.
Janet G.
Janet G.
Phoenix, AZ
This toothpaste was okay, honestly I felt that it was way to thick and pasty. I understand that it's toothpaste, so it's going to be thick but the texture was horrible. I felt I was putting super sticky glue on my teeth and it made my lips get dry and super chapped. It was weird but I didn't like the feeling afterward.
E M.
E M.
Hillsborough, NC
I've been using this toothpaste more or less for my entire life! My grandma uses it, my mom uses it, and I use it now too! It does exactly what a toothpaste should. The only downside, I would say, is how strong the mint flavor is- if your tastebuds are easily overwhelmed, this might not be the best option for you.
Kristy W.
Kristy W.
Lake Charles, LA
We use the cavity protection kind because I want my kids to have the very best in oral care. My family and I use it daily, in the mornings and before bed. We use this toothpaste first and foremost. The only time we're buying a different brand is when it's out of stock. The price is great and affordable.
Kristin N.
Kristin N.
San Jose, CA
I think this toothpaste is okay. It's not bad, nor is it SUPER good that I would rave about. It's the toothpaste that I would only have to use if I ran out of my other nice ones. It gets the job done-- clean your teeth. Overall though, I don't like it that much.
Brandy D.
Brandy D.
Jasper, IN
I have been using this product for some time now. I have found that I can not use any product other than this because they will cause my gums to peel. Also, I've never had a cavity in my life--this product really does work well! Strongly encourage for others!
j c.
j c.
Did you notice the difference right away after using this product?
Jordan D.