BY COLGATE #84 in Toothpaste

Colgate® Cavity Protection Fluoride Toothpaste strengthens teeth with active fluoride and fights cavities. Freshen your breath and clean teeth with Colgate®.

Benefits

Helps protect teeth against cavities
Cleans teeth thoroughly
Freshens breath

Active Ingredient
Purpose.Sodium monofluorophosphate 0.76% (0.15% w/v fluoride ion)
Anticavity.

Inactive Ingredients:

Dicalcium Phosphate Dihydrate, Water, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cellulose Gum, Flavor, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Saccharin.

Available In

Great regular flavor

Colgate® Cavity Protection Fluoride Toothpaste
  • "As a dental student I know which toothpaste works well so I like to keep it simple. " in 1 review
Catherine G.
This is maybe the worst toothpaste I've used. I usually use crest 3D whitening but picked this up from the dollar store when I forgot mine traveling and I hated it. It didn't leave my teeth feeling as clean as other toothpastes and I swear my teeth actually started yellowing more as I used this. As soon as I went back to my 3D white, my teeth got significantly whiter. Not sure how Colgate whitening toothpastes work, but if you really want to maintain the whiteness of your teeth, I do NOT recommend using this
Ranem N.
arlington
For me this tooth paste isn’t the best that Colgate has come out with. Even though it did clean my teeth, it didn’t do a good job of getting rid of morning breath and I see that with a lot of there products. So overall I wasn’t amazed or satisfied. There could be so many improvements. I mean compared to aqua fresh it doesn’t give you a mint fresh breath.
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
This is the kind of toothpaste i use every day. The only thing I don’t like it is that it has a lot of chemicals in it. It meets my expectations so that’s a pro one of the cons is the chemical substances. I do buy it all the time. I’m just looking for something that doesn’t have a lot of chemicals in it.
Tracy C.
Forks, WA
I like this toothpaste,  I usually use Crest,  but I  like Colgate as well.I have tried several different kinds of Colgate and so far I like them all, and so do my kids.I would recommend  this product to everyone, and I would absolutely buy again.I bought this toothpaste at WAlmart for a reasonable price.
Sarah Y.
Claremore
This is a pretty basic toothpaste. It works okay but doesn't leave my mouth feeling all the way clean. It doesn't cost a lot of money which is always good and can be found at Dollar Tree if you have one in your area. If you just need toothpaste and don't want to spend a lot I would recommend this.
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So yes I am a Colgate fan!! I have three different types of their toothpaste in my home right now😂!! This original flavor cavity protection is my favorite of all their pastes. You can find them in almost every store; Walmart, dollar general, and krogers. They have such great products and are super affordable. They have tons of flavors too! Original flavor is my fav tho!! I would definitely recommend this toothpaste to anyone!! Easily found and easily used!! Colgate® Cavity Protection Fluoride Toothpaste
Antonia M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I can’t complain about this toothpaste because it’s always cleaned my teeth really well and it protects them. It’s a pretty affordable toothpaste which is definitely a plus. I never had any problems with this toothpaste and I have really healthy teeth so I would recommend this toothpaste.
Cesar S.
Mission, TX
If you care about your teeth this toothpaste is for you. Colgate cavity protection whiten your teeth and leave a fresh scent what prevents you from bad breath. All my family uses this brand, in my opinion is the best one out there in the market. Highly recommended !
Quenie M.
This toothpaste isn’t my cup of tea. It leaves a bad after taste in my mouth and I’m not going for none of that. It does leave my teeth refreshed but I found other products work better for me. I wouldn’t really recommend this to anyone.
Abraham M.
Oklahoma City
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This my all time favorite tooth paste because it’s so refreshing and white paste that makes my teeth even whiter. I’ve always been complimented on my teeth and it’s thanks to Colgate tooth paste! I love it and will continue to buy it again!
Chelsea E.
Keene, NH
My family usually used Sensodyne. Can anyone out there tell me how this product is for sensitive teeth?
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Is this cheaper at Walmart or target?
Andac O.
Staff
Bodrum, Mugla
Do you know is it contains flouride?
Angelica C.