BY COLGATE #29 in Toothpaste

Colgate® Cavity Protection Fluoride Toothpaste strengthens teeth with active fluoride and fights cavities. Freshen your breath and clean teeth with Colgate®.

Benefits

Helps protect teeth against cavities
Cleans teeth thoroughly
Freshens breath

Active Ingredient
Purpose.Sodium monofluorophosphate 0.76% (0.15% w/v fluoride ion)
Anticavity.

Inactive Ingredients:

Dicalcium Phosphate Dihydrate, Water, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cellulose Gum, Flavor, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Saccharin.

Available In

Great regular flavor

Colgate® Cavity Protection Fluoride Toothpaste
  • "As a dental student I know which toothpaste works well so I like to keep it simple. " in 1 review
Catherine G.
This is maybe the worst toothpaste I've used. I usually use crest 3D whitening but picked this up from the dollar store when I forgot mine traveling and I hated it. It didn't leave my teeth feeling as clean as other toothpastes and I swear my teeth actually started yellowing more as I used this. As soon as I went back to my 3D white, my teeth got significantly whiter. Not sure how Colgate whitening toothpastes work, but if you really want to maintain the whiteness of your teeth, I do NOT recommend using this
Serina R.
This toothpaste is alright. It's very inexpensive but it just doesn't get the job done for me. I have used this toothpaste many time and it just never meets my expectations. Not satisfied with this at all. When I use this it makes my teeth feel like they aren't comepletely clean. It doesn't make my mouth feel fresh and for me it just doesn't work. Colgate® Triple Action Fluoride Toothpaste Original Mint
Leonardo C.
I like the product and the pricing is really good, not that expensive. It help your teeth to be protective. I buy mine at Walmart or a CVS. It gets the job done. I use it twice a day and I like it because when I go to the dentist, they always say my teeth are good. I been using the same brand since I could remember. I would recommend it.
Tracy C.
Forks, WA
I like this toothpaste,  I usually use Crest,  but I  like Colgate as well.I have tried several different kinds of Colgate and so far I like them all, and so do my kids.I would recommend  this product to everyone, and I would absolutely buy again.I bought this toothpaste at WAlmart for a reasonable price.
Miranda N.
Attalla, AL
This is a great product and one that my family and I use on a regular basis. This product keeps your teeth clean and your breath smelling fresh. I allergic to a lot of different brands of toothpaste but this is one I never have to worry about causing pain, blisters in my mouth, or sensitivity.
Aracely S.
Richmond , TX
I have been using this toothpaste, every morning and night, for years. This is the only toothpaste that I use because it cleans my teeth and it doesn’t have a strong minty flavor. So the bonus since I don’t want to spend the rest of the day/night tasting mint in my mouth
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So yes I am a Colgate fan!! I have three different types of their toothpaste in my home right now😂!! This original flavor cavity protection is my favorite of all their pastes. You can find them in almost every store; Walmart, dollar general, and krogers. They have such great products and are super affordable. They have tons of flavors too! Original flavor is my fav tho!! I would definitely recommend this toothpaste to anyone!! Easily found and easily used!! Colgate® Cavity Protection Fluoride Toothpaste
De'Ja F.
Opelousas, LA
I love this toothpaste. It really does what is says on the container. I’m a repeat user. This product is better than most cavity toothpaste. I purchased this product at Walmart. I would recommend this product to other people. It’s very affordable.
Quenie M.
This toothpaste isn’t my cup of tea. It leaves a bad after taste in my mouth and I’m not going for none of that. It does leave my teeth refreshed but I found other products work better for me. I wouldn’t really recommend this to anyone.
Christina L.
San Francisco
As far as toothpaste goes it's middle of the road standard. Yes my teeth are clean and it tastes acceptable. But I don't get that sparkly clean feeling from it and I find I have to brush longer than I should to get a clean feeling.
Chelsea E.
Keene, NH
My family usually used Sensodyne. Can anyone out there tell me how this product is for sensitive teeth?
Aiyanna T.
Florence, SC
Is this cheaper at Walmart or target?
Andac O.
Bodrum, Mugla
Do you know is it contains flouride?
j c.
Did you notice the difference right away after using this product?
No entiendo nada