BY COLGATE

Colgate® Cavity Protection Fluoride Toothpaste strengthens teeth with active fluoride and fights cavities. Freshen your breath and clean teeth with Colgate®.

Benefits

Helps protect teeth against cavities
Cleans teeth thoroughly
Freshens breath

Active Ingredient
Purpose.Sodium monofluorophosphate 0.76% (0.15% w/v fluoride ion)
Anticavity.

Inactive Ingredients:

Dicalcium Phosphate Dihydrate, Water, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cellulose Gum, Flavor, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Saccharin.

Available In

Great regular flavor

Colgate® Cavity Protection Fluoride Toothpaste
  • "As a dental student I know which toothpaste works well so I like to keep it simple. " in 1 review
rosa n.
Ukiah
Works very well I'm pleased with this toothpaste. I didn't end up with super white model teeth that are several shades whiter than what I had anticipated when I started So if you are already using one, this will maintain what you're already getting (daily fighting of coffee and tea
Melissa S.
Highland
I’ve used this toothpaste for the longest time and it’s very good I’m a repeat user. When it’s gone we’ll get another one. The price is good for the theee pack we get. We can’t find any toothpaste that best suits our taste. Yes I would recommend to others
Courtney A.
Taylorsville
I like this. I cannot stand toothpastes with baking soda or whitening products added. I feel they make my mouth feel awful the whole day after using. I want a simple no additive toothpaste so this is perfect.
Lu L.
Boonton
Keeps teeth clean as they should and mouth fresh as expected. It’s affordable and easy to find at any supermarket or drugstore, even at the corner store. I have been using for as long as I can remember.
Lynette B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Our family has used Cogate Cavity Protection Floride toothpaste for years and it's compares fair better than others. We are repeat users and trust the brand. We use it several times a day
Catherine G.
This is maybe the worst toothpaste I've used. I usually use crest 3D whitening but picked this up from the dollar store when I forgot mine traveling and I hated it. It didn't leave my teeth feeling as clean as other toothpastes and I swear my teeth actually started yellowing more as I used this. As soon as I went back to my 3D white, my teeth got significantly whiter. Not sure how Colgate whitening toothpastes work, but if you really want to maintain the whiteness of your teeth, I do NOT recommend using this
Stephanie D.
Coal Township, PA
This toothpaste definitely leaves my teeth white and mouth feeling super clean. I've used this toothpaste for as long as I can remember. You can never go wrong with Colgate.
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
1,050 reviews
This is the kind of toothpaste i use every day. The only thing I don’t like it is that it has a lot of chemicals in it. It meets my expectations so that’s a pro one of the cons is the chemical substances. I do buy it all the time. I’m just looking for something that doesn’t have a lot of chemicals in it.
Tracy C.
Forks, WA
I like this toothpaste,  I usually use Crest,  but I  like Colgate as well.I have tried several different kinds of Colgate and so far I like them all, and so do my kids.I would recommend  this product to everyone, and I would absolutely buy again.I bought this toothpaste at WAlmart for a reasonable price.
Artri F.
Memphis,Tn
Purchased at: Walgreens
Colgate offers really good coverage for oral needs.Some tooth brands don’t the lasting protection that someone needs.However Colgate does and it keeps breath fresh all day long.This my go to tooth paste and I use it all the time.The price is nothing compared to the use that it has.One tube could potentially last 3 months.
Chelsea E.
Winchester, NH
My family usually used Sensodyne. Can anyone out there tell me how this product is for sensitive teeth?
Aiyanna T.
Darlington, SC
Is this cheaper at Walmart or target?
Andac O.
Bodrum, Mugla
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you know is it contains flouride?
Angelica C.