Colgate C32 4373 Fabuloso All Purpose Cleaner - Ocean Cool - Gallon uploaded by Samantha R.Colgate C32 4373 Fabuloso All Purpose Cleaner - Ocean Cool - Gallon uploaded by alicia h.

BY FABULOSO

Fabuloso 128 oz, All-Purpose Cleaner (4-Pack) is a tough-acting all-purpose cleaner for use on a variety of surfaces in your home, And its ocean cool scent leaves a pleasant smell in your home, Multi-purpose surface cleaner, Concentrated formula acts quickly to dissolve stains, Cleans and leaves a long-lasting ocean cool scent, Childproof cap, Assembled Depth (in, ): 12, 1 in, Assembled Height (in, ): 5, 7 in, Assembled Width (in, ): 6, 3 in, Bleach Added: No, Cleaning Product Type: All Purpose Cleaner, Cleaning Surface Type: Nonporous, Concentrated: Yes, Hypoallergenic: No, Kills Mildew: No, No-rinse: No, Product Form: Liquid, Product Size (oz, ): 128, 0, Scent: Ocean Cool,

Buy on Amazon
Hannah L.
El Paso, TX
If you want a very steong long lasting somewhat pleasent scented floor cleaner this would be a good product for you. I gave it 3 starts because it does get the job done its jist that i live in a small apartment and the smell was over bearing
Cristina V.
Bonita, CA
This is my favorite all-purpose cleaner. This scent doesn't make me sick and it has a "clean" smell. My family has been using fabuloso for generations (Mexican-American). I have found the smaller bottles at the 99 cents only store!
I personally love how this cleans and smells. I don't like really girly smells so if that's your thing you probably won't like this smell but there are other smells that would work for you and the price is pretty reasonable too
alicia h.
So I bought this upon a few reviews I saw. the worst scent they have is the ocean cool fabuloso. it is very musky and strong. male scent. I guess for acquired taste. nothing against the cleaning product but the smell isn't for me.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this scent from Fabuloso! I use it in my bathroom to give it a nice musky smell which, to me, is better than any other smell that come from a bathroom. It works really well and is pretty inexpensive. I found mine at Dollar General!
Nikki C.
Ridgeland, SC
I use Fabuliso all purpose cleaner all the time to clean tile and wood floors I also use it to wipe up counter tops. I love this scent as well as the apple scent. Price is excellent!
Sarah M.
Fabuloso floor cleaner is very affordable and dose a wonderful job cleaning my kitchen floors leaves no steaks or residue behind great fresh smell very effective wont disappoint..this floor cleaner is available in other scents ..try them all heres to a clean house
Liz M.
I love fabuloso products when I used to be a housekeeper I would use this at work everyone loved the clean smell it left behind and it would kill bad odors
Maria C.
East orange, Nj
It has an amazing smell, when you use it, it fills your whole house with tha amazing scent! I love using it for my floors and bathroom!
Kassandra  R.
Chula Vista , Ca
I use this everyday when cleanin the floors to my house it smells super good & leaves my tile floor super clean ! Love it
Is this safe to use on laminate hardwood floors?