Colgate Bionicle Tooth Brush Lego Version uploaded by Mylasia F.Colgate Bionicle Tooth Brush Lego Version uploaded by Magalys v.

BY COLGATE

Ana A.
They sell this at Cosco for a 6 pack I belive they work really well gets right in the nooks and crannies and even has a cheek / tounge cleaner I love it it's the first time that I try this specific brush and love it yes I would buy over and over again hopefully Cosco still has them in sale !
Chellsie R.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a very cute toothbrush. My son loves it. Although I don't love the price. I would rather buy less expensive toothbrushes since we go through them so fast. I usually buy the more expensive ones for Christmas stocking stuffers.
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
I got this for my niece for when she stays over at my house, which is a lot lol. and she was so excited to brush her teeth because it was Barbie. i felt that it seemed like a good toothbrush and it cleaned her teeth well. i love that it made her want to brush her teeth just because of the characters on it. i would definitely recommend this if you have a little girl in the house. i got it at Wal-Mart and it was super affordable. good buy.
TStarus R.
Kihei, HI
Its a nice tooth brush, it might have been a better idea to get it as a xsoft, because it does seem a bit to stiff for me. I can feel the little cleaning/polishing cups in the center so that ma!es me feel it is working. The handle is great to hold and squishy so a good grip
Nicole J.
Bought this for my son and he's absolutely loves it. Price wasn't bad and it lasted as long as any other quality tooth brush. For me that's a plus but the fact he loved the size , shape and design made this mom very happy and what boys doesn't like anything Lego version !
Annie H.
I have this for my son. I love the soft bristles and that they really work on his teeth. He has really tight teeth so we always have to brush and floss twice a day for him. We tried other toothbrushes that used softly made him bleed, but these are fantastic.
Meagan H.
Watertown, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I love these things! Great to keep in my purse for after lunches and on the go! It's not always the easiest to keep a toothbrush and toothpaste in your purse so these are great! Don't have to worry about anything leaking and can always keep my breath fresh!
Cody K.
Tonawanda, NY
This toothbrush was misleading, I thought it was a really cool sounding toothbrush, so I bought it. But, when I got it, it turns out it was for kids. It said Lego so I thought I could build something cool and fancy but you cannot, it's only a toothbrush.
Kaylyn F.
My son really likes using this toothbrush. The Lego theme gets him excited to brush his teeth which I love. The bristles are a little tough. I wish they had a more softer version. I would recommend using children's Colgate toothpaste with it.
Savannah C.
Anderson, SC
I love this toothbrush. I like my toothbrushes to be smaller so I can make sure I get everything in my mouth clean, and this does it for me. All their products are awesome, but this one is definitely my favorite.