Colgate Bionicle Tooth Brush Lego Version uploaded by Mylasia F.Colgate Bionicle Tooth Brush Lego Version uploaded by Magalys v.

BY COLGATE

Melinda V.
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
I got this for my niece for when she stays over at my house, which is a lot lol. and she was so excited to brush her teeth because it was Barbie. i felt that it seemed like a good toothbrush and it cleaned her teeth well. i love that it made her want to brush her teeth just because of the characters on it. i would definitely recommend this if you have a little girl in the house. i got it at Wal-Mart and it was super affordable. good buy.
Arianna D.
Arianna D.
Lorain, OH
I absolutely love colgate its my go to product for most dental hygiene care products. The only time i find myself using in my teeth routine other than colgate is the mouthwash. the toothbrush like all other colgate products is marvelous. i feel that it really get between all spots of the teeth.
TStarus R.
TStarus R.
Kihei, HI
Its a nice tooth brush, it might have been a better idea to get it as a xsoft, because it does seem a bit to stiff for me. I can feel the little cleaning/polishing cups in the center so that ma!es me feel it is working. The handle is great to hold and squishy so a good grip
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Bought this for my son and he's absolutely loves it. Price wasn't bad and it lasted as long as any other quality tooth brush. For me that's a plus but the fact he loved the size , shape and design made this mom very happy and what boys doesn't like anything Lego version !
Annie H.
Annie H.
I have this for my son. I love the soft bristles and that they really work on his teeth. He has really tight teeth so we always have to brush and floss twice a day for him. We tried other toothbrushes that used softly made him bleed, but these are fantastic.
Susan F.
Susan F.
Love it for my son he loves that it is legos and i love that he brushes his teeth and the brush works i got it at wlmart it works great but there are better ones out there it is a good price and works well i didn't have exectations sso i guess this meet them
Meagan H.
Meagan H.
Watertown, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I love these things! Great to keep in my purse for after lunches and on the go! It's not always the easiest to keep a toothbrush and toothpaste in your purse so these are great! Don't have to worry about anything leaking and can always keep my breath fresh!
Cody K.
Cody K.
Tonawanda, NY
This toothbrush was misleading, I thought it was a really cool sounding toothbrush, so I bought it. But, when I got it, it turns out it was for kids. It said Lego so I thought I could build something cool and fancy but you cannot, it's only a toothbrush.
Kaylyn F.
Kaylyn F.
My son really likes using this toothbrush. The Lego theme gets him excited to brush his teeth which I love. The bristles are a little tough. I wish they had a more softer version. I would recommend using children's Colgate toothpaste with it.
Hailey F.
Hailey F.
Pomona, CA
Just like any other toothbrush it is great for kids very affordable I would re-purchase this item like I already have. Great for traveling. It is different from other brands because they don't have a Bionicle toothbrush which I love for kids