BY COLGATE

Colgate® SPARKLING WHITE TOOTHPASTE MINT ZINC

Sparkling White tooth whitening toothpaste features a tooth stain protection formula for a sparkling, healthy smile. Find out more about this whitening toothpaste, here.

Benefits

Helps remove stains to whiten teeth
Helps prevent future stain build-up
Fights cavities

Ingredients

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS

Sodium Monofluorophosphate (0.76% (0.14% w/v Fluoride Ion))
Anticavity

Mint Zing gel– a fusion of Natural Spearmint & Peppermint Essential Oils

CinnaMint gel– a burst of Cinnamon Mint

Kelechi K.
Woodland Hills
I have sensitive teeth, so I’m very particular about toothpaste. I love that this product leaves my mouth feeling extremely fresh and there’s almost never irritation. The sent after I brush my teeth is to die for, I love this product and it’s always affordable and in my local grocery store.
Ashlynn H.
We are a COLGATE family no doubt about it. We never stray from this same toothpaste. The price is great & it keeps our mouths fresh & our teeth white! Colgate over Crest! This toothpaste has a great taste & an even better aftertaste. Love love love.
Michelle C.
Michigan, MI
Leaves your breathe smelling and tasting good. The taste isn't over baring leaving teeth beautifully bright. I recently started using this product, it's been bout 4 months. I can really see the difference.
Taylor T.
Thibodaux
Amazing toothpaste, leaves your mouth feeling minty and fresh ! My favorite toothpaste ! Not all toothpaste will leave your mouth feeling amazing ! Completely satisfied with the product ! Would buy again !
Chey G.
Good toothpaste flavor all in all a decent product first time using but I probably will not use again. I didn’t notice it getting many lighter on the stains or making the teeth whiter. 3/5
Patience G.
BEAVERTON, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I really like the clean feeling this gives your mouth. It actually last for awhile aftwr awhile. As a smoker, (yeah,I am going to quit) there's hardly anything to take that away. But I don't feel that my teeth are as clean as with other toothpaste.
Layal L.
Anaheim, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This tooth paste from Colgate is a very nice, well worked on product. It gives this refreshed feeling that can last couple of hours. That helps also, in the whitening process 🍥🍧🍧
Rochelle N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this toothpaste. I really like the refreshing taste and how it leaves my mouth feeling clean. It is effective on whitening my teeth just have to use it at least a week. This product has baking soda to help whiten your teeth. I recommend this toothpaste because it's amazing!
Katelynn D.
Northport, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Very fresh and since I've been using this product it leaves my mouth fresh. Great and long lasting after taste. And I'm slowly starting to see my teeth whitening.
Kallie W.
Nephi, UT
A favorite of many years! Such a good price, comes with a lot of product in a very large tube. Love the taste! Not the best whitening abilities but I use bleach trays so it doesn't matter to me! Probably will never use another brand! Go Colgate!!

back