BY COLGATE #10 in Toothpaste

Colgate® SPARKLING WHITE TOOTHPASTE MINT ZINC

Sparkling White tooth whitening toothpaste features a tooth stain protection formula for a sparkling, healthy smile. Find out more about this whitening toothpaste, here.

Benefits

Helps remove stains to whiten teeth
Helps prevent future stain build-up
Fights cavities

Ingredients

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS

Sodium Monofluorophosphate (0.76% (0.14% w/v Fluoride Ion))
Anticavity

CinnaMint gel– a burst of Cinnamon Mint

Buy on Jet.com*
Michelle C.
Detroit, MI
Leaves your breathe smelling and tasting good. The taste isn't over baring leaving teeth beautifully bright. I recently started using this product, it's been bout 4 months. I can really see the difference.
Chey G.
Good toothpaste flavor all in all a decent product first time using but I probably will not use again. I didn’t notice it getting many lighter on the stains or making the teeth whiter. 3/5
Rochelle N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like this toothpaste. I really like the refreshing taste and how it leaves my mouth feeling clean. It is effective on whitening my teeth just have to use it at least a week. This product has baking soda to help whiten your teeth. I recommend this toothpaste because it's amazing!
Kallie W.
Nephi, UT
A favorite of many years! Such a good price, comes with a lot of product in a very large tube. Love the taste! Not the best whitening abilities but I use bleach trays so it doesn't matter to me! Probably will never use another brand! Go Colgate!!
Rachel C.
This is my favorite toothpaste! I’ve used it for as long as I can remember, and it’s been very effective throughout my life so far! I really appreciate the combo packs theses usually come in as well - I am a frequent buyer of those!
Eleni T.
Worcester, MA
I don’t currently use this toothpaste but I used it for sooo many years prior. It’s a great flavor and leaves my mouth feeling refreshed. It’s a super affordable product that I would definitely repurchase in the future.
Chelsea K.
Sebewaing, MI
We get this toothpaste for $1 at dollar general. It lasts us about a week (we brush our teeth A LOT). It’s super cheap and definitely gets the job done 👌🏼love the flavor and the feeling of freshness afterwards.
Sophie R.
Moorhead, MN
This is my favorite toothpaste in the whole world! I love the spearmint flavor better than the regular mint in most toothpastes. It really does leave my mouth feeling fresh after I brush, and that lasts for quiet a while, which I love! I haven't noticed a difference in the whiteness of my teeth, tbh, but my teeth do feel much healthier after using this for 4 months. I would definitely recommend this toothpaste, ESPECIALLY if you like spearmint flavor, and a good, cheap toothpaste!!
Breanna C.
Love this toothpaste! great price and works amazing! Very effective for every time of the day! I usually use it two to three times a day... First thing in the morning and before bed always!! I have bought this several times because I usually mix it up every time I run out..
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I actually really like this toothpaste! It seems to do a really good job of cleaning your teeth, and leaves your mouth/breath feeling minty fresh!! I usually can find it for a good price too! Highly satisfied with this toothpaste!